A technical question

Tools    

How come I can post the image here, but it wont work as my av? Please help.

Thank you Destiny youre the goods. This will be my av for a long time as Ive had a hankerin for it awhile. Who knew all you have to do is Google "Gif shrink", and the first site that pops up does it for free. Joy!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I've used very large imgs for all my avatars since I've been posting in the Movie Theme Game. I never resize them because this site does it for me. Every single image I've posted in my post (the large ones so you can actually see them) is the exact same size image I use for the avatar. I'm actually very happy that I don't have to find smaller images or resize them anymore (unless they're somehow humongulous which they no longer are).

Thank you Destiny youre the goods. This will be my av for a long time as Ive had a hankerin for it awhile. Who knew all you have to do is Google "Gif shrink", and the first site that pops up does it for free. Joy!
Cool! I'll add that to my "Avatars: The Making of . . ." thread. The software I use does cost money. There are probably free trials with it, but who cares.

p.s. I also asked this in the theme thread, but does this mean you want off the theme week thread?

I have known that for a long time, and I did not even have to resize anything.
So many jokes . . . So little time . . .