What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Registered Creature
Resting & feeling guilty.. just got back from a friend's party.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Just finished watching The Wrestler and trying to decide if I liked it or not. I think I did, I mean I was not bored, but the tone was a bit close to home - creepy.
The Wrestler is a beautifully crafted film with an excellent performance by one Mickey Rourke whom was robbed at the Oscars. Everyone's got a different opinion but I definitely think The Wrestler is a truly equidistant and high achievement of film-making. An emotional ending, too.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im eating a egg mayo and bacon sandwich its stunning.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
After just getting home from work and changing my avatar for the theme of the week, my fella shows me the final 8 minutes of the Collingwood vs. Essendon ANZAC Day AFL match that he TiVo'd for me. Oh my poor Collingwood.! My heart was racing! *sigh*

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

The Elected Movie Eliminator
After just getting home from work and changing my avatar for the theme of the week, my fella shows me the final 8 minutes of the Collingwood vs. Essendon ANZAC Day AFL match that he TiVo'd for me. Oh my poor Collingwood.! My heart was racing! *sigh*
One of the matches of the year. I thought Collingwood had it, but two unanswered goals from a very positive Essendon.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
One of the matches of the year. I thought Collingwood had it, but two unanswered goals from a very positive Essendon.
Crushed I was! Crushed!

Chilling with laptop on my lap surfing the net. Should probably be doing some study. My LLM exams start in two weeks and have yet to start studying!

The King of Movies
Just had a few drinks at a party. My dad smelt it on me and now is pissed at me. Even though he knew there was going to be drinking there.

Im probaly going off to bed now.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just went up to check on my son as he has Toncelitous and he is very poorly, poor little chap he has had some medicine now and he is watching his fav video and I promissed to take him in the morning to the local newsagent where they sell Thomas the Tank trains that he collects and get him 2 and some sticker's for his Cars album

Posting on here, probably going to go take a shower in a little while, so I can watch my other Netflix movie later tonight.