Movie Theme of the Week: Rules & List!

Tools    

All we do is take the new "theme of the week", choose an avatar, signature quote/quotes, and/or a user-title to match the weekly theme.

We will each have a turn, according to where we are on the high post count of the member's list. Once everyone has had a turn, the list cycles again. However, as everyone's post count changes, and people come and go, I will alter the list. The list will also alter according to how many times you skip a theme. If you are away for the week, then no worries, but if you simply lay out, you will drop down three spaces, each time.

Some theme examples: A specific Actor/Actress, Director, Genre, Boxing, Vampires, Bank Robbers, Mothers, Supernatural, Football . . .

Also, the same movie/TV show can be used by more than one person, as well as the same character, but do find different photos. Yes, we can use TV shows for our theme, and/or avatar choices. Just make sure that whatever you use, the person that chose the theme is OK with your choice. It is their theme week, so out of respect, go along with what they ask for.

Finishing up here . . . As I mentioned up above, there is one main rule to this game . . . If you want to be able to pick a theme, you must join in with the other themes. If you are away for that week, then of course that is fine. However, if you simply choose to lay out for whatever reason, you'll drop down the list. This will happen each time you choose to layout. It's just a game, so out of respect for each member, go along with it. Have fun. We're not asking for money, or body parts . . . Not yet, anyway. I've spent numerous hours keeping this thing going. Your end is easy, and it's suppose to be fun. Humor me!

If you would like to join in, reply here!

♥♥♥

Themes Used !

Star Trek
Swashbuckler/Swords
The Muppets
80's Sci-fi
Zombie Movies
Obscure Cult Movies
Fangs
Sylvester Stallone
Horror Films
All Things Tarantino
Anything Coen Brothers
Mel Brooks Movies
The Simpsons
Whedonverse
Movie Monsters
Anything Bogie
Noir Femme Fatales
Drew Barrymore
Animated Movies
VietNam War Movies!
Anything J J Abrams
Steven Spielberg, The Director
British Films
Vegas Week!
Angels and Demons
Anything Kevin Costner
Surreal Movies
Thieves
RATS
Alfred Hitchcock Films
Marvel
Music Movies
James Bond
Time Travel Movies
Westerns
Your Number One Movie
Favorite Movie Vehicles
Queen & Flash Gordon (1980)
Movie Robots
Who Are You?
Anything Charlie's Angels

♥♥♥

Classicqueen13, you will be next. Post your theme choice on Saturday, October the 3rd. TONGO, you were suppose to be after her, but you left the game. That takes us to Godoggo. I'm going to go ahead and PM her a couple of times between now and the Friday before her turn. If I don't hear from her by then, I'll first hope that she's OK, because she's been missing for quite awhile now . . . then I'll go ahead and instruct zedlen to post his theme on that Saturday. Saturday, October the 10th.

To be honest, this has been getting on my nerves. I was wanting it to run a bit smoother than it has been. Anyway, instead of leaving the game, I'm changing that one rule. I'm going to PM each of you on the week before your theme. (Goody, more work for me . . . Yes, that's sarcasm!) Anyway, if I don't hear from you by the time I get on here each Saturday morning, the next person gets to go. If a few of you in a row haven't been around in awhile, I'll be PMing the whole lot of you.

Anyway, I felt guilty for posting B-cards theme for him, and then laying out of it . . . so I'll stay in . . . for now. Hopefully this works.