MoFo art gallery

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Wow, that's kind of you to say! Thanks!!
I'm looking into what it would cost to make prints, actually.

Your comment got me started on a road that has led to my posting jewelry and art for sale online. For this, I will cut you a good deal, once I get info on my costs, if you really want one. Either way though, I much appreciate the kind words!
yeah, let me know, because i actually do want to buy more prints for my room and stuff, but i'm really picky, and i have a hard time finding nice ones. those are really nice, though, and just my taste! i'd totally buy them. you should put them on a site for sale; i honestly think they would be a hit.

In the Beginning...
Those are gorgeous, Sleezy. It's a pity we don't live a lot closer. I'd have you sketch me.
Well, if you're ever in Louisville, holler. I love having a reason to draw.

Dug out another. This was a commission for a friend. Not great, but she was happy with it.

I like your second and fourth drawings, sleezo...

Here someting I done recently with my favorite writing implement of all.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ed.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	6382   Click image for larger version

Name:	signed.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	6383  

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
woohoo so i just figured out how to post pictures from my phone on the computer! go me! anyway this was taken with my phone and the assignment for school was to combine like 5 different things into one so i did a musical giraffe its done now but this was an 'in the process' picture and it has maraca ears and cymbal feet and a drum brush tail which you can't see and an accordion neck

Dug out another. This was a commission for a friend. Not great, but she was happy with it.
I can see why she would be. If I may ask, what do you charge for a personal photo?

In the Beginning...
I can see why she would be. If I may ask, what do you charge for a personal photo?
Honestly, I'm sorta new at the "charging people" thing, but for something like an 8" x 10", I think maybe $40. There's usually between 3-5 hours that go into a portrait like the ones above.

I'm calling bravo sierra, unless he really had to go. Cuz that first one might as well be a fresco.
I guess I will just have to film myself in the act of creation next time so you guys will believe me.