Anticipating Lopez

Tools    

A new Jennifer Lopez movie coming out? What more could you ask for? She'll be arriving at the premiere in 2 limos - one for her and one for that ass!

Go enjoy the Enough trailer at sony.com/enough

What in the HELL?!?

Your excited about ENOUGH!!! what what what????
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

LOL! Her ass scares me!!!

She doesn't look all that hot in this one like she did in Angel Eye's or her videos.

This movie looks like the definition of boredom. I used to think Lopez was hot, but the more and more I look at her the more butch she seems to me. Her face is defined like a mans face. No thanks. lol

She's got short hair so she looks like a man?!?! And women shouldn't wear trousers either I suppose?

If you have a problem with her in tight spandex outfirs in this movie, well, that's your problem isn't it?

ohh no dont get me wrong i love her, like her not her movies. But the cell was great.