Movie Soundtrack:

Tools    

Okay,
In the movie 'look who's talking' the part where the baby is forming into a baby I guess you'd say...and it shows the baby at like 3 months I'd guess and the song that is playing is an old song...I want to say it sounds like Nat King Cole, Ray Charles maybe, Luis Armstrong? It's an old song and the guy has a very raspy voice...I don't remember the lyrics but...I know it's not on the soundtrack bc I DLed every damn song on the soundtrack and I STILL can't find it!!!! Also, the OTHER song in this movie I can't find is the part where she gets the drugs giving birth and the baby moves his hand and he's seeing trails, lol...a rock song from the 70s maybe? Is playing in the background. If anyone knows the song PLEASE let me know, my cousin just found out she's expecting and I'm making her a cd, thank you so much!!

Okay,
In the movie 'look who's talking' the part where the baby is forming into a baby I guess you'd say...and it shows the baby at like 3 months I'd guess and the song that is playing is an old song...I want to say it sounds like Nat King Cole, Ray Charles maybe, Luis Armstrong? It's an old song and the guy has a very raspy voice...I don't remember the lyrics but...
When you hold a brand new baby
You need tender hands to guide them on their way
You need hands to thank the Lord for living
and for giving us this day

Something like that!

"You Need Hands"
Written by Max Bygraves
Performed by Dan Lennon

Also, the OTHER song in this movie I can't find is the part where she gets the drugs giving birth and the baby moves his hand and he's seeing trails, lol...a rock song from the 70s maybe? Is playing in the background.
I haven't a clue on this one. There aren't any lyrics playing, to help me figure it out.

Thanks for the quick link Emilee..

eM, in trying to figure out what this person's talking about, I've noticed that your sig link goes to a "Page not found".

I'm getting the feeling they didn't really click it.