What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What did you think of them after man?

What did you think of them after man?
They're Both Probably Going In My Top 10, I Loved Them. I Wish I Would've Watched Them Sooner.

I love it when you find a great film that you havent seen before! Glad you liked them.
So Do I, I Hope To Find Some More Like That.

Descent Good Movie, But I Do Feel Like It Got A Little Boring In There At Times.

Platoon, This Is Probably My Favorite War Flick Tied With SPR (I Haven't Decided Which One I Like Better Yet).

I am watching Species 4 at present. Been a long time since I saw #3. She has a weird idea of French kissing. The tongue comes out the back of her victim's neck. Nice boobs though.

Earlier I watched an episode of Sharpe. I've seen the series before but worth watching again.

Just previewed Forgetting Sarah Marshall and laughed throughout... very clever romantic comedy!

Speed Racer
the phatomn

I am the Nightrider!
Eyes Wide Shut

The 3 Fantastic Superman, an Italian film from 1967. 2 acrobats and a strong man wearing bullet proof suits fight against a villain who has stolen a universal recreator. I've been looking for it in English for decades. A fun film.

Registered Creature
Run Fatboy Run. Just for the laughs.