Made for Tv Scarry Movie. No one will know this one.

Tools    

I remember this movie scared the piss out of me when I was a kid and i've always tried to find it. Its the most impossible movie ever to find I can only remember one scene. This movie should have been around the early to mid 90's. It was susposed to be "Based on a true story" I believe. A family lived in a house that was apparently haunted or somthing and the ghosts that haunted it were violent and attacking them I believe. The only scene I can remember is a woman or a girl in their bed maybe after her parents left the room and shut the light out. And shes sitting there and shadows like fingers are coming down the walls and shes crying and saying somthing to the effect of "no, no please". Its as if some great shadowy hand was enveloping the room or somthing. Im sorry, I know its so vauge that probley no one will be able to help, but a million thanks if anyone can.
Although the Coyote is far supirior in intellect, Roadrunner always wins. Why is that? Wiley always puts forth his best effort, and no matter what, he always loses to a moron. I guess im sort of like Roadrunner. I just get by on dumb luck.

-The Collection-

No. The house had like a family in it. Not a bunch of teenagers.