What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Was just re-reading some Buffy Season 8 comics, and then contemplating working more on my newest comic, which is taking forever cause my mind is elsewhere.

Having a cup of coffee and studying the endocrine system.
Having and remembering when i also had to study the endocrine system

Remembering I forgot to buy coffee at the store... grrr....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

What the **** was that!?!

Rocky Zero?

&feature=user

Glad today is better Gummie Girl...

Right now I'm eating an apple...some sliced cheese and wheat crackers... and hoping I don't see another boiled egg for... well, at least a year...

Contemplating.

Nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.

Right now I am watching my crazy cat eat corn...

At first I thought you were naming a movie: "My Crazy Cat Eat Corn", then well it just didnt sem like a good movie.

I am playing around with my blue tooth thing I got for my phone and downloading some good stuff to it.

At first I thought you were naming a movie: "My Crazy Cat Eat Corn", then well it just didnt sem like a good movie.

I am playing around with my blue tooth thing I got for my phone and downloading some good stuff to it.

What kind of phone did you get? Mine died and they gave me a loaner because I couldn't decide what I wanted... Right now I'm looking at a Motorola RAZR...

What kind of phone did you get?

I was due a free upgrade so I picked an Lg with video, mp3 player and stuff, hey it was free. I could have picked a razor for 50 more bucks, but I be limited on funds lately. My son has a Razor, I say get it, he loves his.

Oh and right now I am in total shock at a little secret I found out about our Site owner (not for the squimish ):

LINK

I was due a free upgrade so I picked an Lg with video, mp3 player and stuff, hey it was free. I could have picked a razor for 50 more bucks, but I be limited on funds lately. My son has a Razor, I say get it, he loves his.
I'm sorta rough on phones once in a while and everyone says the Razor is pretty tough... so, I probably will get it. Just have to see which one has the least amount of junk on it... I really only want it to talk on... and only that when I absolutely have to...

Oh and right now I am in total shock at a little secret I found out about our Site owner (not for the squimish ):

LINK
I can't get the page to load... I've been running into that a lot lately and will just have to try later...

I'm sorta rough on phones once in a while and everyone says the Razor is pretty tough... so, I probably will get it. Just have to see which one has the least amount of junk on it... I really only want it to talk on... and only that when I absolutely have to...

I can't get the page to load... I've been running into that a lot lately and will just have to try later...

I think I fixed it. thanks

Oh and as far as the phone goes if you want a rough n tough one find out what they used on Jurassic Park.

I think I fixed it. thanks

Thank you... loved it...

Oh and as far as the phone goes if you want a rough n tough one find out what they used on Jurassic Park.

Hey, one like that is exactly what I need....

EDIT: You should put that link in the shout box...