Need help with title. Possibly Amazing Stories Episode?

Tools    

Im not sure what this is from its possibly an amazing stories episode, or maybe some "Tales from" type movie. It was about a guy seeing some kind of creature kill someone or somthing, the creature spares his life but makes him promise he would never tell about it. Many years later he's with his girlfriend and he tells her the story and then she says "You promised you wouldnt tell" and then she turns into the creature and kills him. I cant remember what this is for the life of me any help is appreciated.
Although the Coyote is far supirior in intellect, Roadrunner always wins. Why is that? Wiley always puts forth his best effort, and no matter what, he always loses to a moron. I guess im sort of like Roadrunner. I just get by on dumb luck.

-The Collection-

Im not sure what this is from its possibly an amazing stories episode, or maybe some "Tales from" type movie. It was about a guy seeing some kind of creature kill someone or somthing, the creature spares his life but makes him promise he would never tell about it. Many years later he's with his girlfriend and he tells her the story and then she says "You promised you wouldnt tell" and then she turns into the creature and kills him. I cant remember what this is for the life of me any help is appreciated.
Actually sounds familiar.....I'll get back to you.

It's from "Tales From the Darkside".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100740/

thats it, thanks

You're welcome.