What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wow, how do you *almost* do some exercise? (I need to know this trick!)

I'm fussing over the seven new books I got today, thanks in large part to B&N gift certificates from both Yoda and his younger brother. I am an embarrassing book-buying fiend! Been on a binge for months now with no end in sight.

what books did you get?

I was going to ask the same thing....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Oh, then THAT I am good at.

I got these:

The Pillars of the Earth (Ken Follett)
World Without End (Ken Follett)
Crime and Punishment (Dostoevsky)
The Brothers Karamazov (Dostoevsky)
Heartsick (Chelsea Cain)
The Razor's Edge (W. S. Maugham)
Jane Eyre (C. Bronte)

Can you tell one of my personal goals is to read more classics?

All of these were either trade paperback size or hardback. I don't buy the mass market paperbacks anymore. I hate trying to hold them open and squint to read them. I've decided snobbishly that I'm buying only the larger books from now on, and hardback when I can get a good price.

I'm starting Pillars of the Earth tonight. Oh, and Yoda also got me Steve Martin's bio, Born Standing Up, and I went through half of that already in one sitting so far.

Nice haul... I could spend all day in a book store or library... and haven't been in either in such a long time that I think I will make a point of going very soon....

Welcome to the human race...
Avoiding doing anything worthwhile - like finishing off Ikiru or housework.

Also dreading going back to work tonight...

My youngest and I hit the local libraries regularly. I have a few favorites and have rekindled my love of being amid stacks of books in recent years.

Most of the books I got today were discounted nicely, and I'm a B&N member now so that added discounts. I'm now on their web site scoping out the huge after-holiday sales. Their classics are half-priced right now. Getting some hardbacks at about four bucks apiece.

My youngest and I hit the local libraries regularly. I have a few favorites and have rekindled my love of being amid stacks of books in recent years.

Most of the books I got today were discounted nicely, and I'm a B&N member now so that added discounts. I'm now on their web site scoping out the huge after-holiday sales. Their classics are half-priced right now. Getting some hardbacks at about four bucks apiece.
Half price huh... I am so broke... but I guess it won't hurt to take a wee peek at what they have...

*Don't say doing you wife, Don't say doing your wife...*
Doing your... son!?

Save the drama for your Mama
Killing time until it's time to start cooking dinner - checking out this site!
Chris tells me I should "introduce" myself but I haven't figured out where. So - Hello everyone, here's Mama!

Chris tells me I should "introduce" myself but I haven't figured out where. So - Hello everyone, here's Mama!
Hola!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Hi there.... welcome to Movie Forums...

here's the link to the intro forum....

Birthday and Introduction Forum

Just snuck a piece of chocolate to my grandaughter, her momma doesnt know yet.