What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Just got done playing some RUSH on my bass. I recently found a setting on my BassPod that makes my gear sound just like Geddy Lee's.

Trying to think of something I want to eat. Maybe some Ribs.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Welcome to the human race...
Planning out the rest of my day and night, and wondering how I can keep work out of the situation.

Drinking a Diet DP and looking for an avatar....

And wondering where Nebs is... did she say she was going to be gone for a few days and I just missed it?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Checking out MoFo and avoiding work.

Posted about the movie I just watched, now contemplating watching another. Or maybe I'll read.

Have you finished reading Sense and Sensibility? And have you watched the movie yet?

Not pressuring... ... just interested in your opinion. I actually thought about watching it tonight but ended up catching up on some paper work instead....

Just finished watching Unforgiven. It still amazes me everytime I see it. Is there a better movie directed by the starring actor?

Certifiably troglodytic.
Welcome back.... looks like you put on a little weight there...
Thanks, Caitlyn.....yeah...ate just a bit too much. I think the lil' dood's gonna try lifting weights. We'll see what happens.

MovieForums Extra
Getting ready for work........I hate working on Saturdays.

I hate working on Saturdays.

I hate working on Saturday too... seems like the nuts are just a little nuttier...

Right now I'm trying to decide if I want something to eat... hmmm....

Have you finished reading Sense and Sensibility? And have you watched the movie yet?

Not pressuring... ... just interested in your opinion. I actually thought about watching it tonight but ended up catching up on some paper work instead....
Yeah, I finished it on Christmas eve and was going to watch it last night after The Red Circle, but was a little tired. I'll probably watch it tonight. Thanks for asking. I ended up really enjoying the book.

I am half agony, half hope.
Parties...those were the days! Have Fun!

I'm settling in to watch Sullivan's Travels.

Johann von Goethe

I am off to a today, I have woken up with an eye that looks someone me, Sooo cold compresses are reducing it a little

Ouch... someone told me to dip a tea bag in cold water and hold it on there for about 10 minutes for that once... not sure if it works or not though...

Ouch... someone told me to dip a tea bag in cold water and hold it on there for about 10 minutes for that once... not sure if it works or not though...
I'm going to try it i am desperate