Who's your favorite stupid character

Tools    

Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) is so stupid, yet so funny and adorable.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Mercedes McNab as Harmony Kendall in the Whedon series'.
mmcn

Evil, shallow, stupid... yet totally fun!.

Favorite quotes:
Harmony: Hey, I don't have a pulse. Cool. Can we eat a doctor so I can get a stethoscope and hear my heart not beating?

[Harmony tears a page out of a book to put her gum in]
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: [shouting] What are you doing? This book is twelve centuries old!
Harmony Kendall: Okay, so it's not like I messed up a new one.

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Really? What is your plan?
Charles Gunn: We open a can of Machiavelli on his ass.
Harmony Kendall: [condescendingly] It's Matchabelli, Einstein, and it doesn't come in a can.

MR BEAN rules!!!

Put me in your pocket...

Laurel and Hardy are my favorite stupid characters. The boys are always gettiing into a 'fine mess'....and they just tickle me.

Andy Griffith as Airman Will Stockdale in the movie, No Time for Sergeants.
Great choice!

My choice is Judy Holliday in Born Yesterday, Adam's Rib, Bells Are Ringing, Pfft. She had to be a genius to play that dumb!

Also Percy Kilbride as Pa Kettle and in all of his other roles.

Peter Seller's hands down god he was funny. Not to mention you really don't see comedy like that anymore it's just so politically incorrect. My wife was just floored by some of the thing he would say to Kato. "Well at least your not yellow anymore!" LOL Absolutely classic.
Gotta go with Seller's brilliant Inspector Clousseau, with Will Stockdale running a close second.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
There have been so many wonderful picks so far. Of the ones not mentioned, I'm going to have to go through the characters in Monty Python and the Holy Grail to figure out who could possibly be the stupidest.

King Arthur is near the top, but considering that he's up against the following, I wouldn't say it's him. We have such semi-nitwits as The Black Knight, Sir Robin, the Swamp Castle guards, the Three-Headed Knight, Sir Bedevere, the Knights who say Ni!, the Bridgekeeper, Sir Lancelot, the taunting French guard, Sir Galahad, etc.

There have been so many wonderful picks so far. Of the ones not mentioned, I'm going to have to go through the characters in Monty Python and the Holy Grail to figure out who could possibly be the stupidest.

King Arthur is near the top, but considering that he's up against the following, I wouldn't say it's him. We have such semi-nitwits as The Black Knight, Sir Robin, the Swamp Castle guards, the Three-Headed Knight, Sir Bedevere, the Knights who say Ni!, the Bridgekeeper, Sir Lancelot, the taunting French guard, Sir Galahad, etc.
I dunno, considering that he can't count to three, I think Arthur takes the cake there.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
He may take the cake, but he may also well lose it. That might make him the stupidest, true, but he did chop off all the Black Knight's limbs, and that latter bozo couldn't or wouldn't recognize that. I guess the movie is full of "selective stupidity".

There are some good ones there people, but here is my favorite.

Kevin, the boy scout, in "Lair of the White Worm." Let us count the number of ways he was stupid.

(1) Even though he was wet and cold, and the stranger was a beautiful woman, he got into the car with her.

(2) He allowed her to take him to her home, instead of the youth hostel, where he first wanted to go.

(3) Instead of pulling something dry out of his backpack and putting it on, so he had something to wear, if he had to flee her home. He allowed himself to be dressed in one of her dressing gowns, so he is now vulnerable.

(4) He let her give him a bath, so he is now both naked and even more vulnerable.

(5) He stood up in the tub, when she said: "I'm not done with you--yet!"

(6) And the most stupidest thing he allowed her to do. He allowed her to perform oral sex on him.

That boyscout was dumb but somehow I have a hard time holding it against him. Unlike the guy who got his member chomped in Last House on the Left or the one who was slashed in I Spit on Your Grave. Now those guys were stupid (don't know if I have any special fondness for them on the other hand).

I'm goin' with a recent one: Spinner Dunn/Moochy the Rhino in Death to Smoochy (if Rainbow Randolf is a valid choice throw him on there as well).

Also Tammy in Twin Dragons. Easily fooled and easy on the eyes. Not that anyone in that movie is really that brilliant.

People have mentioned cartoon characters earlier. A couple of my favorites:

The Tick: Incredibly strong, practically indestructible, and just as dumb as a rock.

Daffy Duck: "Aha! Pronoun trouble. It's not 'He doesn't have to shoot you now,' it's 'He doesn't have to shoot me now.' Well he does have to shoot me now!" (To Elmer) "I demand that you shoot me now!" (Elmer shrugs and shoots Daffy).

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing

The Tick: Incredibly strong, practically indestructible, and just as dumb as a rock.
Loooooooove the Tick!! Love. Love.

Bubbles and the boys from Trailer Park Boys
&feature=related

You say it pal his dumb alright!!! He's strong and dumb in the same time, Now that's something hehehehe......