Jackass: Number Two

→ in
Tools    

Jackass 2 is funny as f*ck, It's one of those films you can stick on when you and your mates come in drunk! It's a great no brainer film, You don't want to concentrate on everything you watch

I cannot believe how balls to the wall they went with this movie. Almost every single stunt was better than any other tv stunt or stunt from the first movie.

I cannot believe how balls to the wall they went with this movie. Almost every single stunt was better than any other tv stunt or stunt from the first movie.

I haven't seen the movies yet, but they sound right up my alley, my dad watched one and he highly recommends I go see it. He couldn't stop laughing. I will be sure to watch it in the near future.

Sucker for hot British actors...
Loved it...laughed my tush off! Highly recommend this film.

I loved both movies but enjoyed the first one more. The second one actually had two parts that almost made me wretch in the theater. That part wasn't fun.

Sucker for hot British actors...
This movie was hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried....And as previously stated, I agree that it was better than the first one. A must see. Enjoy.

All jackass movies and tv shows are freaking cool...I really enjoy watching stupid action that tuned them into some kind of funny one...

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Both films are stupid and really can't be even called "films." But they are hilarious and highly entertaining. The second flick is much better than the first.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

they are the best ... nr1 was better then 2 and 3

i love this film, so much hilarious and amazing..