What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Lost in never never land
Secret Window:

Figure I might as well do the why: Johnny Depp always has a good performance and it is based off of a short story by Stephen King, on of my favorite authors, and I had seen it already on TV and enjoyed it.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Catch 22, because I want to see it...

See the trailer here:

I just got the Indiana Jones collection, yeah im kind of ashamed that i waited all this time to buy it.

I just got the Indiana Jones collection, yeah im kind of ashamed that i waited all this time to buy it.
You should have waited dude cause I'm pretty sure we are going to see some kind of super delicious deluxe special 5 disc sweet ass edition coming out before the next Indiana Jones arrives in theatre next year. That's what I'm going to wait for anyways.

The Usual Suspects and Donnie Darko: Director's Cut
I still haven't seen the Director's Cut of Donnie Darko, which is terrible considering it's one of my all-time favorite movies.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
It's great!

I splurged this past week. Buying Goodfellas, The Departed, The Aviator, Donnie Darko: Director's Cut, The Usual Suspects and The Illusionist.

Man I think I may have a problem...

The Muppet show season 1 yeah that's right I said The Muppet Show and I still think it's funny. Silly little puppets...

WKRP in Cincinati one of my favorite Sitcoms I'm still waiting for Barney Miller to come out someday but I digress.

Art of the Devil 1&2 from Thailand this is the first film I've seen from Thailand and it looked interesting so I picked it up.

Bones season 1 because you know, it's got Angel in it. LOL

Ichi The Killer by the Japanese David Lynch Takashi Miike IMO. Really enjoyed this film btw.

And last but not least I guess. A guilty pleasure called Take The Lead with Antonio Banderas simply because I'm a sucker for dancing movies.

Originally Posted by Powderedwater
one of my favorite Sitcoms I'm still waiting for Barney Miller to come out someday but I digress.

The first season of "Barney Miller" has been available on R1 DVD since January of 2004. Sadly we're still waiting for the subsequent years of the show.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The first season of "Barney Miller" has been available on R1 DVD since January of 2004. Sadly we're still waiting for the subsequent years of the show.
I appreciate that I had no idea! Thought I was paying attention and stuff (runs out the door to go buy boxed set!). LOL

Beware The Probe!
I gave in and bought it yesterday even though I already have the regular DVD version of it.
Dammit, I'm weak.

Escape, as usual, you can have my other one if you want it next time I see you (but only if you actually watch it this time and experience the awesomness that if the Firefly crew).

Escape, as usual, you can have my other one if you want it next time I see you (but only if you actually watch it this time and experience the awesomness that if the Firefly crew).
Of course I'll take it boy. No better bargain than 'Free' now is there.

Beware The Probe!
Ditto on the Heroes: Season 1.

And why buy such a thing...?
Cause it's the best freakin' show on TV, that's why.
(BSG comes in second, unfortunately)