Do you have Offspot?

Tools    

I'm thinking of signing up, but I wanted to hear from other people that have used it and are on it.

Basically, with offspot, you make wallpapers, ringtones, and screen savers and video for mobile phones, and then you put them on your profile (Like You Tube for mobile) and then you can actually sell them per download (like iTunes, but for your phone)

Original content, and you can sell or share, and your profile is a lot like myspace. That's 3 reasons.

you could make cool custom movie wallpapers, you just have to make sure that you aren't using copyrighted material. Draw your own! Great place for fan art, for sure. This would be a good place for people who make cool avatars and sigs.

If you've have one, let me know how you like it and it anyone has bought your stuff. Was it exciting?

Hey, I just put up a spot here: MANGAMONKEY
Let me know how you like it. I'm not done, there's still more stuff I'll be posting.

I'm not done, there's still more stuff I'll be posting.
Umm ok

I didn't realize what a freak I sounded like in the above post.

I guess what I meant was: "I'll be back, because I'm not done putting stuff up my site."

Meaning... I just put up a new LOST wallpaper, enjoy. If anyone else has an offspot, post it!