)
Keira Knightley
Ashley Olsen
Gemma Ward
Ana beatriz barros
Kate Moss

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by Piggle_Humsy
I'm gonna put Mostly men but include a few women who I think are really pretty......

Elijah wood
Dominic Monaghan
Drew Barrymore
Ben Stiller
Lucy Liu
Salma Hayek
Halle berry
Sandra Bullock
Christina ricci
Jennifer aniston,
Lucy liu
Kate Hudson & Goldie hawn
Alyssa Milano
Brittany Murphy
Meg ryan
Alicia Silverstone
Leelee Sobieski
Reese witherspoon
Milla Jovovich
Aaliyah (I know she's more an recording artist!)
Ben Affleck
Tobey Maguire
Matt Damon (only sometimes)
Josh Hartnett
Adam Sandler
Brad Pitt
Bruce Willis
David Arquette
David Duchovny
Dustin Hoffman
Elvis Presley
Ewan McGregor
Freddie Prinze Jr.
George Clooney
Harrison Ford (only once!)
Hugh Grant
James Dean
John Belushi
John Cusack
John Travolta
Johnny Depp
Jude Law
Keanu Reeves
Kevin Spacey
Leonardo DiCaprio
Matt Dillon
Matthew Broderick
Matthew Perry
Mel Gibson
Mike Myers
River Phoenix
Sean Connery
Woody Harrelson

Um loads and loads more but I dont wanna take up the whole thread y'know!

Piggle
x x x x
That's just a list of everyone in the world

By far... Gael Garcia Bernal

Originally Posted by shirble
That's just a list of everyone in the world
it would be if my name was on the list, now its just a list of everyone except me

And do check my "art": Deviant

Female assassin extraordinaire.
dude, i discovered on watching The Departed that Leonardo diCaprio is suddenly, very suddenly, very shockingly ...

Manly and hot. I don't know how or when it happened, it's probably just because he hit his thirties (proving a theory of mine about how men get hotter when they hit 30).

But I always thought he looked like a sickly newt and watching him kiss, touch, pet, flirt, or be sexual used to make me think of pederasty. He was all undeveloped and exactly what they mean by the word "twink." Except he was straight. I think.

Anyway, I support of-age pederasty I just meant he looked underage sexually and it freaked me out to see him making out with Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, french women, Giselle, etc.

Now all of a sudden his intensity is no longer childish but manly man buffed out aggressiveness and testosterone.

What the heck happened? Why is the newt suddenly hot to me? I feel betrayed.

Ewwwww.

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
I don't find men attractive, but if I was to cross to the dark side, I'd do Jake Gylenhaal.

For women, Scarlett Johanssen all the way. Rosario Dawson as well.

EDWARD NORTON is the hottest man alive!!!

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
1. Grace Kelly
2. Naomi Watts
3. Nicole Kidman
4. Marylin Monroe
5. Katharine Ross
6. Eva Green

There are plenty of established actresses that people all know about. As far as up and commers, I would definetly have to say Blake Lively. She was in Accepted and she is stunning. Check out her IMDB profile. Not just that, but she has some acting chops. Her new movie, Elvis & Anabelle, looks fantastic!!

My Top 10 Actors:

10. Ioan Gruffudd-Lancalot(King Arthur)
9. Joaquin Phoenix
8. Paul Walker
7. Michael Pitt-The Village
6. Orlando Bloom
5. Brandon Routh
4. James Franco-Tristan(Tristan & Isolde)
3. Jonathan Rhys Meyers
2. Ryan Phillippe-Flags of our Fathers
1. Hugh Dancy-Galahad(King Arthur)

Kate Beckinsale

I fall for:

1. Matthew McConaughey
2. Jake Gyllenhaal
3. Brad Pitt in Troy
4. Jared Leto

Then:
1. Anne Hathaway
2. Liz Hurley
3. Evangeline Lilly

Johnny Depp
Eric Bana
Orlando Bloom
Matthew McConaghey
Hugh Jackman
Leo Dicaprio

I am Jack's custom user title...
5.Jessica Alba
4.Rosario Dawson
3.Charlize Theron
2.Jennifer Connelly
1.Monica Bellucci

I am Jack's custom user title...
Originally Posted by magicman531
Kate Beckinsale
Yeah her too

You definitely can't call these guy, young hollywood anymore, but they've still got enough sex appeal to compete with the newcomers! (most that will fade into hollywood has-beens)

*Pierce Brosnan
*Hugh Grant
*Hugh Jackman
*Vin Diesel
*Ben Affleck

Think of any more?

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
Scarlett Johansson, oh my lord.There are no words to describe how hot and sexy she is.Just give me ten minutes alone with her and things will happen.

The sexiest movie star ever had to be Mae West. Most other actresses were slimmer; many were prettier, but no one ever thought, spoke, or radiated sex better than Mae.

I also liked Joan Blondell, who had the same sort of cupie doll beauty as Mae, as did Edie Adams. So does Renée Zellweger, my pick among the current hot actresses.

I thought Renée’s costar, Catherine Zeta-Jones, was a knock-out in Chicago, but I’ve seen her in other films where her looks didn’t impress me at all.

I think Ava Gardner, Kim Novak, and Joan Collins were beautiful, as was Liz Taylor in her youth.

Dorothy Dandridge was another beauty.

Two of my sentimental favorites are Marsha Mason who looked a lot like a lady I once dated, right down to her dazzling smile; and Annette Funicello—not only did I watch Annette develop during her time on the Mickey Mouse Club, but my second wife looked a lot like her.

Kathleen Turner was another looker who, like Mason, still looked good in recent years on TV when they were obviously older and heavier. Must go back to my original pick of Mae West—I like women who are well upholstered. Skinny women are uncomfortable to cuddle, like a sack-full of wire clothes hangers.

Must go back to my original pick of Mae West—I like women who are well upholstered. Skinny women are uncomfortable to cuddle, like a sack-full of wire clothes hangers.[/size][/font]
"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me" something like that