What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Backside sounded very interesting and the movie turned out to be amazing, next to that was the movie only €3,49

It wasn't as good as i expected it to be when i went to the cinema's, but still very nice to see again €9,95

I like Van... it was expensive though: €15,00

And do check my "art": Deviant

In Heaven Everything Is Fine

[• ebay •]

Phileine zegt Sorry (Phileine says Sorry)
One of the best Dutch movies ever made
€7,00 V&D

The Prince and Me
So sweet So cute
€5,00 Blokker

The Faculty
Cute movie, not extremely well, but very good for popcorns' eve.
€5,00 Blokker

Love to spend

"Slings & Arrows" SEASON TWO

"A Slight Case of Murder"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

i bought saw 1 and 2, there good movies, i love those types of movies, but a kinda random question, does anyone no any other movies kinda like that???? i find some called "cube" its not bad either, but plz tell me other that relate to those movies, i would really like to no

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You want to KNOW, or NO you don't want to KNOW?

What exactly are you looking for here? Films along the lines of Saw and Cube? Well, you can always go to the B-lists to look at knock-offs of these films.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

ya i was lookin for films that along the lines of saw and cube, sry for gettin ur confused

My last DVD I bought was PROMISE. Nicolas Tse, he is Hong Kong actor and singer,is very cool!!and nice acting! And also Hiroyuki Sanada's acting was exellent, Althogh he is Japanese, he spoke Chinese in fluently. This movie is fantasy story at somewhere in Asia!! Nobody know where is the place.If the plase was Japan, it is fascinating to me!!

Most recently, I purchased Slither as well as The Marx Brothers Silver Screen Collection and Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy. It's quite a random group of selections, but I love them all and in their own way, each is delightfully obsurd and they are all absolute joys to watch. I had been searching for Brain Candy for quite awhile. It is nice to see the KITH go full force with no limits. Hilarious film.

Ami
The last time i bought one is The Lion,The Witch and the Wardrobe. It was great movie.
I have been waiting for buying this movie. I read C.S Lewis books Narnia especially the lion, the witch and wardrobe over and over when i was a child. My favorite scene was when The king of Narnia Aslan just showed up. Nobody was crying except me!

thanks VeronicaJ

love peace and chicken grease
the last dvd i bought was sawII. i bought it cuz i liked the first one and wanted to see how good this one was and im about to see the third one.
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.