Saw 3

Tools    

have you visited witchy today???
i dont do scary movies and have never seen saw or the second one.

my other half and his pal watched the first one while we were in aviemore this january. i was in the bedroom trying to sleep and all i could hear was them saying they wanted to be sick

no thanks. i'll give them a miss.

the descent???? the one with all the girls going into the cave. i lasted the first 15 minutes till the freaky bit in the hospital corridors! again, no thanks!

monkey business

i agree with you a bit on the scary movie deal. i think that a scary movie isn't what it was, though there are good ones out there. psychological horror movies are the best in my opinion, which is why i like Saw. Saw 3, i'm definately going to see.

how i look at it is, if there's an angry old man who should be in the intensive care unit threatening your existance, your life needs to be rethought.

horrible movie

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Originally Posted by moviefre@k
horrible movie
how could you even possibly say this is a horrible movie! it's impossible to judge! even from the trailer! the movie hasn't even come out yet!

why is there people like this in the world?

You kidding? Angus McFadden is gonna OWN!! This will be JigSaw's final goodbye...How could it Suck?

SOCIETY OVERLOAD->SOCIETY,CULTURE & RELATIONSHIPS

Originally Posted by ksruckman
...How could it Suck?
Ummm because the other 2 did

A brand new trailer has been released from Yahoo (and supposed to be the last one). Click here for it.

It's Amazing....

WARNING: "Saw 3" spoilers below

One of Saw III's victims is none other than Kermit the Frog. While searching for Miss Piggy during a naughty game of hide and go seek, he stumbles upon an entirely different lady pig... and terror just washes across his green face.

*BANGSHEAD*...

Not another Saw!

Halloween is close enough ... i think this movie it's gonna be better than the previous.you can see that from the posters and the trailers around.

I'm stoked!!!! But also a little scared because usually by the 3rd sequel the movie slowly starts to suck more and more. We'll see.

So there's been a few updates since the last trailer was released..

Another new trailer was released. Shows a little more like John looking into the mirror in the bathroom of the first Saw (yes, there will be some prequel material in this Saw!!!) Click here for the trailer.

Anyone who loves to watch tv, then tune in on Thusday night on MTV at 11e/10c to watch a sneak peek of Saw 3.

And lastly, a new poster has surfaced. This time it's of the legend John. Looks pretty sweet, and there were actually some that had an autograph from Tobin Bell with his own blood mixed with the ink!

EDIT:

Here's the link to the poster. Thanks spud for letting me know it wasn't showing up.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Res, your image won't come up. Just post a link to the page with the image rather than the image itself.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

woah! Can't wait to see this!

The first movie was interesting but after that they just get dumber and dumber. This one we can do without.

Originally Posted by ilsailor
The first movie was interesting but after that they just get dumber and dumber. This one we can do without.
yea so there's only been one sequel, so don't know how "they" get dumber and dumber.

and you can't quite judge for the third one. it hasn't came out yet...

We loved Saw 1 & 2! Can't wait to see this movie!

going to a midnight showing of this tonight. I'll let you guys know how SAWsome it was. can't wait!!!!

well...after waiting so long for this movie, this is what I have to say....

Saw III was freaking amazing!!!!!!!! It rocked so much. Made the first two look like Disney movies. Incredibly enjoyable and fun. Great plot and nice "touch" to the end.

definately recommmend!!! (though not to the squeamish)