MoFo art gallery

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
Great drawing Ash, some days that is how I feel, like sammy said without the smoke
Pft!!! That's how I feel, full stop.

Nebbs - you should be working for the Aussie tourist board or, at the very least, making Fosters' adverts.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Nebbs - you should be working for the Aussie tourist board or, at the very least, making Fosters' adverts.
I think the adds are the way to go

The People's Republic of Clogher
I think the adds are the way to go
I wonder if you get the same Fosters ads as we do internationally - variations on a guy chatting up a leggy blonde so that he can rest his beer in her shadow with the tagline "Warm beer tastes like cat's p*ss" ... ermmm ... or something?

Ireland, for instance, never got the famous Rutger Hauer Guinness adverts, the local brewery preferring plain billboard-style 'Drink Guinness' TV spots...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by hazii-One
Some pictures of the ducks at the park up the street. They came out crappy cause I was walking the dog and he wouldnt sit still long enough for me to snap the pictures, he kept trying to go into the water after the darn ducks.
Nice photos, Hazii. That third duck in the second picture... I hope you've named him David Merrick.

Thanks Samsonite, someone ran over one of the ducks the other day, there are plenty of signs that warn to look out for ducks crossing the street, poor duckie that made me mad, cause the street the park is on, people are always using it to race cars and stuff, since the cross street is a dead end.

Here are a few from our trip to San Marcos, Texas we didnt get to take alot of pictures because it was one of those trips where we just woke up one day and was like hey lets drive 4 hours to San Marcos, we were actually going to go to the Nike Outlet ( If you know me I love shoes and besides DVDs that what I spend all my money on and make money off of), so were going to see what we could buy. Most of the pictures are when we went to Wonder World while we were down there.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0545.JPG
Views:	173
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	5743   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0538.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	5744   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0536.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	5745   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0557.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	5746   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0576.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	5747  

Randomly visiting for now
Hey arty mofos, thought I'd drop back in for a visit in some of my favourite threads (might stick around for a while too ). Here's something I made in Artpad. I don't think I can attach it so I'll just post the link. If you get sick of watching you can speed it up or just skip to the end .

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?j1wwkhpwsk0

Originally Posted by Ophelia
This is a pretty cool thread.

I won't go into what this means to me, or what I was thinking while painting it, it doesnt matter, just a bit of over-indulgence I guess.
That's amazing. I'm freakin' serious. Ahhhh! I'm so darn serious!

...Excuse me...

I like the scale of the main person and the way it blends landscape and portrait all fluid like. I think the throat being opened upward saves the painting too because without it you'd, or I'd (sorry), would have followed the hair down and out of the painting but the bright red opening up brings you back for another ride.

I'm so darn serious!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

very nice SpoOkY I really like it, i was bored but watching that made me want to fool around with some pictures on my laptop, I have a feeling Im going to be up for a while longer now

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
Didn't do it myself, Just thought it was a bit freaky!

That's super weird. Reminds me of the cover and liner-photos from the Butthole Surfers album Hairway to Steven (an awesome album).

great drawings Monkeyboy, you are quite talented
yes indeed, you are really good man, you could make a living out of that

And do check my "art": Deviant