What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Comparing prices and getting ready to play a game.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

it's 6, but I'm gonna have cereal

Just finished making baked, bacon-wrapped, chicken breasts marinated in Italian dressing, along with steamed broccoli lightly covered with chedder jack and alfredo noodles.

Thinking I need to get to bed it 3:15 in the morning here.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Lockheed Martin = badass.
Damn right, I'm what Vin Diesel would be if he made a living proofreading. I'm the hardest pedant in Bristol.

Did you know that Vin Diesel is a keen player of Dungeons and Dragons by the way? I know. I found it hard to believe too.

Sweating

admiring my new background, which unfortunately isn't a gif or similar accepted file, so I can't make it my avatar...

You ready? You look ready.
Thinking about taking up my last art of blogging. With a BlackBerry, it should be easier to update. Then again, just because it might be easier don't mean I'll do it.

Playing Ghost Recon: Advanced warfighter (minimized atm) while watching The Matador on DVD for the 2nd time.

ahh, Ghost Recon....