Who would you fight?

Tools    

BANNED
Like I said, I'd just rather play racquetball! lol!

alec baldwin

For whatever reason, I've always had a deep and completely unfounded urge to beat the unholy crap out of Woody Allen. I like the guy and all, but something about pounding his face into pulp seems oddly satisfying to me.

Steve 'W**ker' Bruce

Looking at this picture makes me angry.

Ground Control To Major Thom
I'd fight me and beat the crap outta him

I think Vince Vaughn needs a serious beating.

Not that I could do it, but he still needs it.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Russel Crowe, great actor, but his arrogance and general attitude winds me up the wrong way.
Would like to see him pick on someone his own size!!!!
WWF grudge match between Mr.Crowe and me, The Haggis Smasher, tartan lycra a go-go!!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Halle Berry. I'll never forgive her for raping the **** out of Storm's character.

Celeb: Jim 'Over The Damn Top' Carey (its too late and im too ill to give a crap if thats how its spelt) belting him is a service to the world....

Historical Figure: No idea, I dont like to mess with the Time Space thingy

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Wow, I can't believe this thread got revived. lol

Okay, currently, I wanna fight George W. Bush. Not beat on him, an actual fight. Like a debate but with fists instead of words. I dunno why, I'd just want to fight him. Oh, and Cheney can't be at ringside, lest he fill me full of buckshot. lol. Or better, have Bush fight Sadaam Hussein, and the loser stays out of Iraq forever. that would be a pay per view.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Celebrity: Arnold Swarzenneger. I will get so owned by him but even if I do people will think I'm strong and have guts and are brave because I fought the strongest man ever.

Historical Figure: Beethoven. He won't listen to me and he will start mouthing me off and all that like he does to everyone else so I will definitely want to fight him and rip his wig off and choke him with it to win.

Read this and you are a nosey Kont
@Tim Johnson

LOL

Celebrity: Paul W.S. Anderson.

Historical Figure: Alexander The Great - to see first hand what was so great about him.

Brad Pitt? hhaaha

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Who do I want to fight? Twinkie the Kid, freaking delicious!

@Tim Johnson

LOL

Celebrity: Paul W.S. Anderson.

Historical Figure: Alexander The Great - to see first hand what was so great about him.
Don't even get me started on Alexander the Great.He was the most capable man ever and don't use Napoleon as an argument just because he could do like 6 things at the same time and all that sh*t.