Touche, I believe

Tools    

gone
This is a portion of a National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD:
We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD:
I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD:
I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD:
Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

Serves the cheeky cow right

Now With Moveable Parts
That bit of dialouge goes down under," Times when you thought of just the right thing to say, and actually said it!"
I generally walk away from conversations thinking," D'oh. Why didn't I say that?!"

Said what? "Well, you're equppied to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?"

That doesn't work in all situations, Sades.

Now With Moveable Parts
No, you dummy. Haven't you been in a debate and then walked away from it thinking up better things you could have said? My point was that the General said the exact thing he should have said, and lucky him.

You dense-head, Silver.

I know what your point was, you just set yourself up, you dense-head twat!

Now With Moveable Parts
Did I? Again? Oh, drats!

gone
I must be missing something

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
That is a pretty good interview. A local radio station will call up businesses like 7-11 and whatnot and ask them about things.

They called up the store that turned away the man that tried buying milk with rolled coins.

They do all kinds of things. The radio is great!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

gone
my mother says the radio is the voice of the devil and will not allow me to have it in the house.

For example, my mother who has had two corneal transplants in her time is forever buying soda water thinking it's lemonade.

Lately, she actually GOT lemonade and we've been up to our necks in the stuff since. We're drinking punch bowls of lemonade for breakfast and lunch and tea so as that it doesn't go flat.

It's a nice summer drink, but, so I've enjoyed.

That's my mother for you.

She also likens spending too much time on the internet to slot machines and being a problem gambler. Bah! Humbug!

i have a dog (jack- she's the greatest), and she has amazing light blue eyes. some stranger once asked "is that dog blind?"
my friend came up with the best reply - "yes, i'm a seeing-eye-person."

goodf3lla, too bad your mum bans radio........i adore talk radio- NPR, PRI, and local talk.

There we go. A conversation has gone from a blind mother to a blind dog -- I hope you're not assuming that they're both blind dogs, Patti?

What I'm really worried about is the fact that you own a female dog named Jack.

Meanwhile, I hate people who ask such stupid questions, or even more, sit in a cinema making stupid comments. During Rat Race where the bullet goes alongside the car, some jerk goes "IT'S A BULLET!!" really loudly. During Ocean's 11 some guy the entire film was making ridiculously loud comments about the character's clothing then laughing like a dip. "Ha ha ha! He's wearing a pink shirt."

I have a friend, she's very....comfotorble with herself and her actions, she just stood up and said "Shut the fuc|< up or get the fuc|< out." I'm glad she did because he shutup then.

gone
Adverts on the radio drive me mad! I can't find a station that doesn't play ad's just about every FIVE ****ING MINUTES.

Yet you have a shrine in your room. Parents do some weird things from time to time
It's because my parents wanted to sacrifice me, they only had me to give me up to the gods, but the gods didn't want me, their wise words and wisdom branded on my arse stated clearly:

"We don't want anything to do with this f|ckwit."

Now With Moveable Parts
My mom and dad are my best friends...wasn't always that way, when I was living at home, they had to be the most retarded individuals I'd ever met.

don't worry silver- i always wanted to name a dog "jack" and did so even though i knew i would choose a female. i have been very surprised that most people are upset by that. they don't just say that it's odd...they say "oh, you mean jackie"?! i say no.
they don't just leave it at that........they can't accept it. funny.

which reminds me of the johnny cash song i heard last night........"a boy named sue"- i may not have the title exactly right but the lyrics are hilarious.