I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Wheely cool bike girl
I still have to ask, how does one create this anomoly, where each MOFO sees his own name within the thread???

Huh???
HUH???

Pimpin Aint Easy
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by coolbreeze
I still have to ask, how does one create this anomoly, where each MOFO sees his own name within the thread???

Huh???
HUH???

Lurkers learn a lot...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Wheely cool bike girl
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Lurkers learn a lot...
oH, I never Lurke, but I can be a voyeur....

Arresting your development
oH, I never Lurke, but I can be a voyeur....
I think getting the hands messy and sweaty with class participation is half the grade.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing

Huh???
HUH???
If you hit reply to any of the posts where you see your name, and look at what is quoted, the mystery will be revealed, Glasshoppah.

Wheely cool bike girl
Originally Posted by Pato_Diablo
and where is coolbreeze?
I must be blind.

Nothing was revealed, that I could plainly see. Oh, I have not the sight to see!!! Horrors!

Ah well, then to bed.

I must be blind.

Nothing was revealed, that I could plainly see. Oh, I have not the sight to see!!! Horrors!

Ah well, then to bed.
It was only showing up for users who had opted not to use the WYSIWYG editor on their replies/threads/PMs, so that might explain it.

If you weren't using the WYSIWYG editor, then I guess I must've fixed the oversight before you had a chance to try it.

Heh.

I fell for it.

How very confusing...

Ok, Im new here , and I stumble on this thread while looking to see if you guys had a thread for new people to introduce themselves.

So, now that Im here, hello , how are ya , and would anyone like to tell me the meaning behind this thread ?

Nice joke by the way

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by nyabzns
Ok, Im new here , and I stumble on this thread while looking to see if you guys had a thread for new people to introduce themselves.

So, now that Im here, hello , how are ya , and would anyone like to tell me the meaning behind this thread ?

Nice joke by the way
No seriously... I love you.

I this thread I love a thread that is about

Bride Of Billie
What exactly is this thread about???????

Bride Of Billie
LOVE of what?

Originally Posted by Jill
LOVE of what?
Thats a cool avatar you got there !

On the subject of this thread, can anyone get me the bb code to make this work ?

www.panicattic.com - Check out the Q&A from Ethan Dettenmaier , director of Sin-Jin Smyth

This title kind of freaked me out when I saw it.

I just want to state that it has nothing to do with me. I'm already loved.

So, Unregistered, tell me... why won't this work on RT for me? I feel like raising hell, and I've hit a block. Damn. What exactly do I have to do to get it to work there?

Help would be appreciated. The results will be worth the trouble.