Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt?

Tools    

Johnny Depp !!!

I'm really not too fond of either, actually. But for being versatile and being successful Johnny Depp. Actually, both have had a few great performances. When Pitt was younger he could pull of a role with so much charisma. Now? It doesn't show. Same goes for Depp. Their earlier work is way better than what they produce now.

You're only as healthy as you feel
I can't stand them both

And iam sorry for all their fans

Originally Posted by Robert DeNiro
I can't stand them both

And iam sorry for all their fans.
What a constructive post to add to the thread. Thanks ever so much.

As far as feeling sorry for fans of an actor, Robert DeNiro fans (and I am a huge one myself) have had to hang our heads in shame as Bob has turned out a steady stream of ***** since 1998. The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle, Godsend, Meet the Fockers, Analyze That, Flawless, Showtime, Hide & Seek, Shark Tale, Great Expectations and 15 Minutes are all just horrible excuses for movies. The average and completely uninspiring Hollywood crap he's been in during this period, like Analyze This, Meet the Parents, The Score, City by the Sea and Men of Honor, seem like masterpieces compared to the likes of Rocky & Bullwinkle, but are nowhere near the quality of DeNiro's best films from the '70s and '80s. Nowhere near. When Ronin is the best movie you've been a part of in eight years, that's a career in free-fall. Very, very sad to see. And always embarassing.

Hopefully The Good Shepherd will put him back on track, and despite his record in recent years I actually have faith it may be something worthwhile (loved Bob's directorial debut A Bronx Tale). So, we'll see.

And now, back to the thread's topic....
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

both talented or pretty much but they may be losing from their appearance - this may be also charming by the way. anyway, always liked Depp more.

You're only as healthy as you feel
What a constructive post to add to the thread. Thanks ever so much.

As far as feeling sorry for fans of an actor, Robert DeNiro fans (and I am a huge one myself) have had to hang our heads in shame as Bob has turned out a steady stream of ***** since 1998. The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle, Godsend, Meet the Fockers, Analyze That, Flawless, Showtime, Hide & Seek, Shark Tale, Great Expectations and 15 Minutes are all just horrible excuses for movies. The average and completely uninspiring Hollywood crap he's been in during this period, like Analyze This, Meet the Parents, The Score, City by the Sea and Men of Honor, seem like masterpieces compared to the likes of Rocky & Bullwinkle, but are nowhere near the quality of DeNiro's best films from the '70s and '80s. Nowhere near. When Ronin is the best movie you've been a part of in eight years, that's a career in free-fall. Very, very sad to see. And always embarassing.

Hopefully The Good Shepherd will put him back on track, and despite his record in recent years I actually have faith it may be something worthwhile (loved Bob's directorial debut A Bronx Tale). So, we'll see.
Did i say something wrong ?! all what i said was that they are full of
**** and i hate thier guts, that's it .

And Bobby D is the greatest actor of all time and he'll allways will be.

And i'm proud to be his no.1 fan.

I'd hardly say Brad Pitt is a terrible actor at all.
Fight Club, Seven and Meet Joe Black are some of my favourite films, and I loved Twelve Monkeys, he really was brilliant as Jeffrey. Ocean's Eleven wasn't bad either.

As for Johnny Depp, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was a damn good movie and he was quite good in it.

I do think Brad Pitt is a better actor though, but I don't think he's done anything good for a while.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
hm, i dunno that either is a better actor than the other. depp is more interesting, overall, and has managed to carry off interesting more often. pitt has served "pretty" roles more often than he has served interesting, yet, has been capable (i agree about Twelve Monkeys). I consider Ocean's to have been an ensemble film that required all the actors to pretty much be themselves with a few odd lines thrown in.

if we're talking looks, neither of them really rings my bell. i don't like blonde boys. and i don't like skinny boys ...

... but Depp in The Man Who Cried was hot, and every once in a while Pitt will do/say something that peaks my interest (for a second). :P

Sean Connery all the way!

Johnny Depp by a looong way.

Pitt's usually OK, sometimes a touch wooden, at his best above average (generally seems to have improved over the years). He's a serviceable leading man.

Depp, on the other hand, is one of the most talented American actors of his generation.

Originally Posted by Robert DeNiro
Did i say something wrong ?! all what i said was that they are full of
**** and i hate thier guts, that's it .

And Bobby D is the greatest actor of all time and he'll allways will be.

And i'm proud to be his no.1 fan.

your his no.1 fan for sure

I am the Nightrider!
Depp, is more of a versatile actor and a better one at that.

Pitt, however, provided an amazing performance in "12 Monkeys"...but I haven't seen anything equal of that performance from him since.

UJ

Wow this is a very hard one. If it was one looks I would have to give the nod To Brad Pitt, but on acting ability it is definitely Johnny Depp.

The Fat of the Mailbox
Johnny Depp was cool before he started doing Disney movies and Brad Pitt was ok before he started doing Jennifer Aniston. So, neither.

Originally Posted by rubyblood
Brad Pitt was ok before he started doing Jennifer Aniston.

anyone know what sun glasses brad pitt was wearin in oceans twelve?

Most definitely Johnny Depp. He has more talent in his little toe then Brad Pitt will every have.

I think they are both great. Brad Pitt has "Fight Club" and that's one of my favorite movies ever... But I have to give it to Johnny Depp... He is my hero. I give it to him because he is great on and off screen. His interviews are almost as good as his movies... Besides his career is far from over and we should see a lot of great films from him shortly.
"Directing ain't about drawing a neat little picture and showing it to the cameraman. I didn't want to go to film school. I didn't know what the point was. The fact is, you don't know what directing is until the sun is setting and you've got to get five shots and you're only going to get two." - David Fincher

Just a girl who loves movies
Pitt is more handsome than Depp, but Johnny is more talented in my opinion