can any1 request a movie for me to rent tonight?

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by lucky_luke
Uh...excuse me?
You're excused.

For God's sake don't watch "signs"
Originally Posted by MinionTV
You're excused.
Haha...very funny. What the hell you meant with that? (Oh and in case you understand, by "that" I meant the other post not this one.)
My avatar is the evil doctor whom tried to test if his dumbness potion he put in the water had worked. So he created a movie to defy the inteligence of the most lesser minded human beings he decided to call this movie "signs".

*spider sense tingling*

For God's sake don't watch "signs"
Originally Posted by Tea Barking
*spider sense tingling*
You mean that was a quote? From what?

Adaptation
The Midnight Express
Qutting (Foreign)

Wow I guess I really like drug related movies...

how about gattaca?

btw how come i cant start a new topic?

Rent the Skeleton Key.

Originally Posted by wind_god3
how about gattaca?

btw how come i cant start a new topic?
You need to make 25 post before you can start a new topic. you can start one in the intro thread.

Rent something very original... Those work when you are having trouble picking a film... I say rent "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Johnny Depp, Benicio Del Toro, how can you go wrong?
"Directing ain't about drawing a neat little picture and showing it to the cameraman. I didn't want to go to film school. I didn't know what the point was. The fact is, you don't know what directing is until the sun is setting and you've got to get five shots and you're only going to get two." - David Fincher

American Beauty
Fight Club
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Clerks
Godfather
Seven Samurai
Sawshank Redemption

I dont think this film gets talked about alot but it is among one of my favorites.

The good the bad and the ugly, this is a great film with that great director that spent longer times in between shots to capture the emotions of the actors.

Originally Posted by gparsons70
The good the bad and the ugly, this is a great film with that great director that spent longer times in between shots to capture the emotions of the actors.
Yeah that wasnt bad.

WARNING: "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" spoilers below

I never understood why the bad dude at the end was so pissed off at Clint though. He allowed him to live and should have been full of relief.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
I recommend the following, each from a different genre of film. Odds are you'll like at least one of them.

Raiders of the Lost Ark (adventure)
Clerks (comedy)
Fight Club (drama)
The Terminator (science-fiction)
Akira (animation)
The Princess Bride (family)
Once Upon a Time in the West (western)
Apocalypse Now (war)
This Is Spinal Tap (music)
Police Story (martial-arts)
Battle Royale (horror)
clreks is an amazing movie!!! get that!!!
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.