I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I this thread, I know it is really about me.

When I first read this thread I was in total shock. I thought the person who started the thread is a friend of mine fro another site, but when I saw over 8 pages I think I realised it can't be.

But I give it to ya, you had me.

wtf is going on??? HAX!

Sexy Celebrity, are you ever gonna marry me?!?!

You got me pregnant!

It's a girl and I'm naming her Roxy. She's due 2/18/06. If you don't marry me, I'M MAKING YOU PAY CHILD SUPPORT!

ARGH! I WANT PICKLES!

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Sexy Celebrity, are you ever gonna marry me?!?!

You got me pregnant!

It's a girl and I'm naming her Roxy. She's due 2/18/06. If you don't marry me, I'M MAKING YOU PAY CHILD SUPPORT!

ARGH! I WANT PICKLES!
Deranged.

The Jig is up and 4 some reason it 8int funny no mo'.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I this thread, I know it is really about me.
Of course! Everyone loves ya

god, I can't believe that Unregistered hasn't figured it out yet

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Moo.

Moo is just to die for and I can't live another day without Moo. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Moo, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Moo, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Moo, now and forever.
Wow I'm touched. Thank you for such a warm welcome to these dungeon-like forums. No, I won't marry you.

Oh. Haha sorry I didn't see this was a really old thread. raha that's funny.

The accusations fly
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love UrgeOverkill.

UrgeOverkill is just to die for and I can't live another day without UrgeOverkill. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

UrgeOverkill, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

UrgeOverkill, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, UrgeOverkill, now and forever.
Yes, I will. I've been waiting for you to ask-what took so long?

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by nebbit
that is annoying Unregistered
Can't help it if I'm thrown off by coming on and seeing a thread saying "I love you Unregistered". It puts me off.

I wish I had enough time to send around all the rep to those who love me so much, but alas, I do not so flippin' fly off a cliff..okay maybe not...jump instead...........

i´ve just seen this thread

Ha Ha well looking at your age if you were to be with me we wouldn't be going to Vegas you would be going to jail.

Someone needs their fill.
*pants, rushes in* Sorry I'm late, I just found this Thread and I just have to say 18 pages, going through all your responses I'm very flattered.

Um, a little about me in case you care:

6'3, 190 lbs, Brown Eyes, Blackish Brown Hair

I live in Scarborough ON, hobbies include watching films (naturally), reading (books and comics ), writing, swimming, roleplaying (for those of you who've heard of Dungeons & Dragons *cough* nerd *cough*). Hey, if you can't make fun of yourself who can you make fun of.

Um, I think that's about it so I hope it satisfies everyone for now.

And here I thought all my lurking had finally paid off