Lance Accused, Again

Tools    

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
don't try to bring race into this again or I will jump on your ass about it....again

I am having a nervous breakdance
Actually, I've heard that the medicine and the treatment that Armstrong had been taking and been given to fight the cancer might be a factor in explainging why he has been so superior. If that is the case, the question remains if it's fair or not? Does the reason for taking enhancing substances make a difference when deciding if it's fair play or not?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

May The Forks be With Us
I wasn't bringing race into it. Maybe my post was incoherent. I never siad anything along the line of Lance pouting when he didn't win. What I was trying to say was the French are a bunch of jerks who are getting him on a drug that helps him live, it's rediculus. I apologize if any of my previous words offend anybody.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"