Bill and Ted 1&2
Virtuosity
The Last Starfighter
Event Horizon
Mine would be:
Beastmaster 1&2
Sheriff and the Satellite Kid
The Peanut Butter solution

I disagree with the last starfighter though. It shouldn't be in this category as it is a bonafide classic.

Originally Posted by got2envy
Mine would be:

Dragonslayer
Bill and Ted 1&2
Virtuosity
The Last Starfighter
Event Horizon
First of all, how are Dragonslayer, the Bill & Ted flicks and The Last Starfighter "bad movies"?

Secondly, there are existing threads on guilty pleasures, including THIS ONE, THIS ONE and THIS ONE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Since there are already three, if not more, threads of this nature, I'm closing it.

Thanks for looking them up, Sir Holden of Pike.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."