Halloween 9

Tools    

It left a cliffhanger up in the air. Naturally, the movie producers are going to cash in on the obvious sequel, Hence, Halloween 9.

Wow I have'nt read any post yet but I just like to say
"is this one big joke". Lol I love the halloween movies but this is getting out off hand

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Wes Craven
Wow I have'nt read any post yet but I just like to say
"is this one big joke". Lol I love the halloween movies but this is getting out off hand
Just be happy that the 102 years old Dr. Sam Loomis with his Inspector Gadget fan club jacket and the dirty Depends is not chasing Mikey out of busted windows anymore.

The last Halloween that came out was a disgrace to the classic and most legendary living scary movie HALLOWEEN. While being excited for the movie is one thing, but having high expectations is another...

Originally Posted by Stars_At_Night
The last Halloween that came out was a disgrace to the classic and most legendary living scary movie HALLOWEEN. While being excited for the movie is one thing, but having high expectations is another...
Everyone here in some kind of fashion has high expectations for one type/kind... sticky slab of film or another. This kind of passion allows us to poke each other with branches. Welcome to the hole we fold!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Where do you come up with this stuff Anon?

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Where do you come up with this stuff Anon?
Whispers....

Originally Posted by Stars_At_Night
Couldn't agree more... disregarding 3, which everyone does, resurrection was the only movie in the series that didn't have him targeting family, except for the brief death at the beginning, which did no justice to Jamie Lee, or Laurie Strode. Also, it was the only movie that didn't take place on Halloween.

has there been any recent news on whether or not halloween 9 will come out? I highly doubt it...but i guess you never know!

Originally Posted by run800mgrl
has there been any recent news on whether or not halloween 9 will come out? I highly doubt it...but i guess you never know!
It's is in production right now, last time I checked.

Yea it's been in pre production for a while the moved into production around the time the 25 aniversary happened but they keep pushing back the dates, from what I've heard it's having some trouble, but that girl and what's his face from Resurrection are suppose to be in it! Anyways a while back it was suppose to come out Halloween 2005, but as I've failed to see any previews I dought it! either that or it didn't want to compete w/ saw II, or they just haven't finished it yet but either way we'll probly have to wait till next halloween!

Originally Posted by Darkness&Horror
Yea it's been in pre production for a while the moved into production around the time the 25 aniversary happened but they keep pushing back the dates, from what I've heard it's having some trouble, but that girl and what's his face from Resurrection are suppose to be in it! Anyways a while back it was suppose to come out Halloween 2005, but as I've failed to see any previews I dought it! either that or it didn't want to compete w/ saw II, or they just haven't finished it yet but either way we'll probly have to wait till next halloween!
I highly doubt anything has even been worked on at all. It would have been known already in one way or another. Besides, as for the release dates being shifted and such....thats been happening for a long time.

The future of Michael Myers and the Halloween franchise is still as it always has been, up in the air. But like every other fan out there, we'll be waiting for the latest news on the next film with baited breath. And with the hope that there is still potential to make a fantastic & worthy Halloween film. Let's just hope Busta Rhymes doesn't return!!!

Originally Posted by jrs
like every other fan out there, we'll be waiting for the latest news on the next film with baited breath. And with the hope that there is still potential to make a fantastic & worthy Halloween film. Let's just hope Busta Rhymes doesn't return!!!
nonono, Rhymes should return, we have to see a bloody death scene, they owe it to the fans. That's the only thing that justifies putting him in Resurrection, Just like Paris Hilton in House of Wax.

And Me
and Dillskies
and zBlarz
and my friends Michelle, Alex, Sean, Joe, Danielle, Ben, and Brandon

Originally Posted by jrs
Gee, I didn't know there were so many Busta Rhymes fans on here.
I was more of a L.O.N.S. fan myself.

Any word of the Weinstein brothers left Disney and if production is back on track?