Lucas vs. Mancini

Tools    

film making extraordinaire
Yesterday I was watching television and a commercial came on advertising the DVD release of the Seed of Chucky. Now I got to thinking about how much I hate Chucky, and then started thinking about how much I hate the new Star Wars movies and was wondering what series is going to die out first. Now I realize that the chucky series started 11 years later, but Star Wars has a much larger following, so we shall call it even. Now my friend told me the other day that Star Wars movies will most likely be made until the end of mankind, but I believe anything is possible. So what series do you think will die first? My money is on Star Wars.

Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
I realize that the chucky series started 11 years later, but Star Wars has a much larger following, so we shall call it even. Now my friend told me the other day that Star Wars movies will most likely be made until the end of mankind, but I believe anything is possible. So what series do you think will die first? My money is on Star Wars.
First of all, there are only episodes I-VI and that's all. Just to clear that up. I hear people all over saying that Lucas plans on making more films blah, blah, blah. He is making a SW TV show, but as for the cinema....don't even bet on it.

Now for your question - Star Wars or Child's Play Franchise????

This is so easy. The Star Wars universe is infinite and has so much it can offer. Even though Lucas' masterpieces of motion picture is history, there are directions and angles that it can stretch upon. The world of Star Wars will be with us for a long, long , long time!

As for little ol' Chucky boy, well I'm sorry but the Good Guy Doll is no longer being shipped if you get my drift. The Child's Play movies are dying down already. How many times can you see a doll start killing, then die and then start killing and repeating the same motion film after film. Then having a bride for Chucky who eventually gives birth to their child? I mean come on.

So who's the winner in this whole scenario? It's obvious......

Well many people are starting to hate sci fi, and star wars is more sci fi than childs play so you never know.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Well many people are starting to hate sci fi, and star wars is more sci fi than childs play so you never know.
Like who? I don't know anyone who is starting to hate sci fi. There are people who already hated it, but everything has its haters.

You haven't heard about the secret society plotting to kill Lucas?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
You haven't heard about the secret society plotting to kill Lucas?
No, and I don't think they wanted you to tell anyone about it. Wait, was that a knock at your door?