Top Drug Movies

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Withnail & I

Camberwell Carrots, pills, booze, Meths, lighter fluid and dead fish.

The Daddy.
I second that emotion.

Yeah...Withnail & I is not only a great comedic ride at times, it is also powerful as hell. Good choice.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

kim
underwater explorer
Originally Posted by lucy_jaimes
I generally keep away from drug related movies they always seem really dark and bitter. yet Human Traffic is one of my favourite movies ever. its soo funny and the soundtrack is awesome. i like the fact also that the characters are all normal people with boring jobs and boring lives.
I was reading through these posts hoping someone would mention Human Traffic. It is one of my favorites. Nice one brotha!

Also, excellent points about One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, and Alice in Wonderland for that matter.

I like Blow and Traffic.

Anyone seen Pink Floyd's The Wall. I hear that is a pretty good movie to watch on drugs. Also what about watching Wizard of Oz while listening to pink floyds dark side of the moon on drugs.

Originally Posted by Bailey61uk
Anyone seen Pink Floyd's The Wall. I hear that is a pretty good movie to watch on drugs. Also what about watching Wizard of Oz while listening to pink floyds dark side of the moon on drugs.
Please stick around. Seriously. Welcome to MoFo's.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

A lot of people say trainspotting, but im not a huge fan

Arresting your development
I did like that part in YOUNG GUNS when they were in the spirit world.

Did you guys see the size of that chicken?

One of my favorite drug scenes is from Platoon when they all get high.

My favorite Drug movie would have to be either have to be Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas or Requiem for a Dream.

Couple of my favs...

Requiem for a Dream
Blow
Scarface
Valley of the Dolls
Human Traffic
Nil By Mouth
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Drugstore Cowboy
Dazed and Confused
Trainspotting
SLC Punk
Reefer Madness
Spun
The Rules of Attraction

Trainspotting
Requiem For a Dream

(already mentioned numerous times but certainly the best...and some of my all time favorite movies too)

Good boy/terrible girl
Thank you Anonymous Last, I have'nt laughed like that in a long time.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a movie about a bear and I think it was called "The Bear" and it ate shrooms and had a drug trip. Am I crazy or does anyone else remember this movie?

SPUN (underrated)
Trainspotting
Requiem for a Dream
Traffic

Best Drug Movies I've Seen Are...

Requiem for a Dream
Half Baked
Blow

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
Trainspotting-scottish accents are cool
Requiem For A Dream-Possibly the scariest movie....I'll probably show it to my kids when they are around 14 just to show the what could happen.

Trainspotting (the best out of them all)
Requiem For a Dream
Drugstore Cowboy
Fear and Loathing

Is Jacobbs Ladder acceptable?

I really hated Spun. That movie annoyed the s hit out of me, but then again, so do people on meth.
I liked Traffic at first, but I will never watch it again.
I will never watch Scarface again. I am so sick of that ****ing movie. Very overrated.

new jack city and traffic

thats all i've got to say... no better drug movies than those

Not a drug movie but had a cool drug scene (my opinon) "Idle Hands" the part where he rolls the oregano and tries to smoke it. Ha LOL.

Ranger