Raise your voice(higher?)2?

Tools    

Yeah, Watched the first one..Only cause Hilary duff was in it

But came up maybe thinking there could be a second?

WARNING: spoilers below
It was obvious she wouldnt win cause they spent to much time focusing on her roomates "dreams to play music" and what not. So, She overcame the emotional pain about her brother passing away and was able to sing again and not "choke" on stage..Therefore not causing her to win the scohlar ship...

But maybe they make a second where she goes back to the school, Meets up with her BF again, They introduce a few newer friends of hers(besides the drummer dude and the freaky chick)

They write another song and win it yay!

Well fine dont read or comment on my post....Big Meanies!

Make a thread about a movie somebody might give a crap about next time.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Fine..........=(

Arresting your development
This is a movie....?

sorry
Is it any good?

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
This is a movie....?
sorry
Is it any good?
Anony...yes it is. I think it went straight to video and is marketed towards the young girls who like Hillary Duff. I haven't seen it yet.

Did you like it Firebug? How do you compare it to Hillary's other movie's like A Cinderella Story (as far as how it was done)?

And don't be sad at Slay's comment...he's really a pussycat. Just pet him behind his ear and watch him purr.
It's just there aren't alot of members here who have talked that much about Hillary's movies (or are even interested). Only a few of use have even admitted to liking Princess Diaries 2. I know Hillary wasn't in that...I just meant a movie directed towards a certain age group of girls. Anyways...don't be scared away.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Aniko
Anony...yes it is. I think it went straight to video and is marketed towards the young girls who like Hillary Duff. I haven't seen it yet.
I see! My daughter is into the scary stuff...so I haven't had the pleasure of this yet.

Originally Posted by Aniko
And don't be sad at Slay's comment...he's really a pussycat.
If he still has the front claws, better keep him away from the furniture.

It was pretty decent...Just like A Cinderalla story(spell?) Girl meets boy and so on....

Something bad happened to her..She doesnt wanna sing any more..She ends up enjoying her self after the bad thing happening to her..Meets a boy....and happy ending =D

but I liked Raise your voice better then A cinderalla story.

and forever is a guy around 15-17 that does not watch Hilary duff's movies..Even thou they dont like her movies or music..then they are gay roffles..Mmm Hilary duff *drools*

and actually i dont think Raise your voice or any of her movies for that matter is directed to a special girl age group..10-18...or whatever..More like a family movie in general..

There's treachery afoot!!!
Who the hell is Hillary Duff????

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Make a thread about a movie somebody might give a crap about next time.
Right on.