Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

Connery - lay dying in The Untouchables - "What Are You PREPARED To Do?" - obviously also - "That's The Chicago Way.That's how you get Capone"www.themoviechallenge.com

Appy-polly-loggies
John Doe:Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you wouldn't be able to finish your meal. After him, I picked the lawyer and I know you both must have been secretly thanking me for that one. This is a man who dedicated his life to making money by lying with every breath that he could muster to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets! ~~~~~Se7en

Great movie on of Brad Pitts best!

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953)

Lady Beekman: You'll find I mean business!
Dorothy Shaw: Oh, really? Then why are you wearing that hat?

Dorothy Shaw: The chaperone's job is to see that no one else is having any fun, but nobody chaperones the chaperone. That's why I'm so right for this job.

[Staring at Lorelei and Dorothy]
Olympic Athlete #1: Say, suppose the ship hits an iceberg and sinks. Which one of them do you save from drowning?
Olympic Athlete #2: Those girls couldn't drown.

Esmond Sr.: Have you got the nerve to tell me you don't want to marry my son for his money?
Lorelei Lee: It's true.
Esmond Sr.: Then what do you want to marry him for?
Lorelei Lee: I want to marry him for YOUR money.

Lorelei Lee: Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You wouldn't marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help?

Dorothy Shaw: Honey, did it ever occur to you that some people just don't care about money?
Lorelei Lee: Please, we're talking serious here

I love this movie.

"Words are like battles -- you've got to choose both carefully."

"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'."

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"
-- Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) IN Dirty Harry

Lick my plate
(My signature was a good line)
Father Ted : These toy cows are small...but those cows in the field are far away...
Chop Top - Her! Not me Leatherface you bitch! Look at what you did to my Sonny Bono wig doh..your gonna have to buy me a new plate cover, YOUR GONNA HAVE TO BUY ME A NEW PLATE COVER LEATHERFACE!!! Hehe...Dog will hunt...dog will hunt...WWWAAAAHHHHLLLL!!!!

Being John Malkovich:

Maxine: Tell me a little about yourself.
Craig Schwartz: Well, I'm a puppeteer...
Maxine: Check!

Craig Schwartz: You don't know how lucky you are being a monkey. Because consciousness is a terrible curse. I think. I feel. I suffer. And all I ask in return is the opportunity to do my work. And they won't allow it... because I raise issues.

So I Married and Axe Murderer:

Stewart: (Charlie's Dad) Head! Paper! Now! Move that melon of yours and get the paper if you can! Haulin' that gargantuan cranium about! I'm not kidding, that boy's head's like Sputnik! Spherical, but quick pointy in parts. Well, that was off sides, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his *huge* pillow!

Stewart: (Charlie's Dad) We have a piper down! I repeat, a piper is down.

Tony: Two words...therapy.

There are others but I can't really be bothered posting them right now and I don't want to make this post too long.

-Grosse Point Blank

ALMOST FAMOUS

"I am a Golden God!" - Russel Hammond (Billy Crudup)

"And you can tell Rolling Stone that my last words were... I'm on drugs!" - Russel Hammond

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE

"Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?" - Don (Trevor Snarr)
"I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!" - Napoleon (Jon Heder)
"Did you shoot any?" - Don
"Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?" - Napoleon
"What kind of gun did you use?" - Don
"A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?" - Napoleon

"Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it." - Rex (Diedrich Bader)

THE GODFATHER

"Someday, and that day may never come... I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day" - Don Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)

See, we're sittin' down here,
(laughs)
ready to negotiate.
heh.
en' you've already given up yo' ****.

ahh my fav actor.

'you know what we got here, we got ourselves a mother****in' charlie bronson'

Adam Stephenson,

Independant Filmmakers,
www.ghostwriterproductions.com

"Carlito's Way"

Benny : Hey, where's my money man?
Saso : What money?
Benny : My money man, c'mon. If you play p**sy, you're gonna get f**ked!

"Terrance: You're such a pig****er Philp. Philip: Terrance, why did you call me a pig****er? Terrance: Well first of all, you **** pigs Philip: Oh yes hahahahahaha!"-South Park

"Mama Klump: I think I do remember hearing somethin' on TV about colon cleansin'. They say everyone should have one. I'm thinkin' about gettin' me an appointment and go down and get my colon cleansed thoroughly.
Papa Klump: You want your colon cleansed? Fine, I'm gonna clean mine!
[Farts.]
Papa Klump: There, my colon is clean. My colon is squeaky clean!"- The Nutty Professor

"Johnny-They're coming to get you, Barbara." Night of the Living Dead

"Barbara- Me and Johnny, we went up to put a wreath on my fathers grave and Johnny he asked if we had candy and we didn't have candy. And he started teasing me, asking me if I was still afraid there and I said "Stop it!" and Johnny said in a creepy voice "They're coming to get you Barbara! Look theres one now" and I said "Stop it Johnny! You're ignorant! You're acting like a children!" ANd Johnny ran so I went over to the man to apologize and he grabbed me and was shaking me so I screamed "JOHNNY! OH JOHNNY!" Night of the Living Dead

"Ben: You know a place back down the road called Beekman's? Beekman's Diner? Anyhow, that's where I found that truck I have out there. There's a radio in the truck. I jumped in to listen, when a big gasoline truck came screaming right across the road! There must've been ten, fifteen of those things chasing after it, grabbing and holding on. Now, I didn't see them at first. I could just see that the truck was moving in a funny way. Those things were catching up to it. Truck went right across the road. I slammed on my breaks to keep from hitting it myself. It went right through the guard rail! I guess - guess the driver must've cut off the road into that gas station by Beekman's Diner. It went right through the billboard, ripped over a gas pump, and never stopped moving! By now it was like a moving bonfire! Didn't know if the truck was going to explode or what. I still hear the man... screaming. These things, just backing away from it! I looked back at the diner to see if - if there was anyone there who could help me. That's when I noticed that the entire place had been encircled. There wasn't a sign of life left, except... by now, there were no more screams. I realized that I was alone, with fifty or sixty of those things just... standing there, staring at me! I started to drive, I - I just plowed right through them! They didn't move! They didn't run, or... they just stood there, staring at me! I just wanted to crush them! And they scattered through the air, like bugs." Night of the Living Dead

i'll post more later

Chopper

Chopper: I'm just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture.

Chopper: Aw, look. The bloke's been my best mate since 1975. We've had our fall-outs from time to time. It's no big deal. It's like... if your mum stabbed you.

Interviewer: You've written a best-seller...
Chopper: Yeah, I know - and I can't even bloody spell. What about those poor bloody academics, those college graduates, battling their guts out to write some airy-fairy piece of exaggerated artwork? And here's a bloke, sitting in a cell, who can't spell, and he's written a best-seller. It's sold two hundred and fifty thousand copies. And it's still selling. And he's writing another one. And I can't even spell. I'm semi-bloody-illiterate.

Policeman: Put it away Mark! (As Chopper flashes his penis to a hooker)

You have to see this movie, Eric Bana portrayed Mark "Chopper" Read Quality.

Originally Posted by Silas
Who owns the motorcycle?
Its a chopper
Who owns the chopper?
Z
Who's Z?
Z's dead baby, Z's dead
f*** YEA!!!

heres some of my favorites

"No Cape's!!!"-Edna Modes

"DODGE THIS"

"Ill be blowin' ur f***in' head off, ill be blowin' ur f***in' head off when she comeS!!!" -Gross Pointe Blank

"I think you should be more...fllllexeble" -elastigirl

"whoa degavoo"

"You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in france?"

Mother Superior: Would sir care for a starter of some garlic bread perhaps?
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: No, thank you. I will proceed directly to the IV of hard drugs, please.

nice on bruva...i said nice one
take me to a place where the drugs are free, the clubs haave no gravity and every shag garuntees and orgasm

what is this?WHAT IS THIS? a centre for ants?! it has to be at least...10 times bigger then this!

Sorry, we only carry sizes 1, 3, and 5. You could try Sears

There's a 30% chance that it's already raining!

Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, ok, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers

It has to be my signature or russell crowe's line in gladiator everyone knows it so i wont waste precious time in writing it down

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Annie Hall:

Duane: Can I confess something? I tell you this as an artist,I think you'll understand. Sometimes when I'm driving... on the road at night... I see two headlights coming toward me. Fast. I have this sudden impulse to turn the wheel quickly, head-on into the oncoming car. I can anticipate the explosion. The sound of shattering glass. The... flames rising out of the flowing gasoline.
Alvy Singer: Right. Well, I have to - I have to go now, Duane, because I, I'm due back on the planet Earth.

Annie Hall: Sometimes I ask myself how I'd stand up under torture.
Alvy Singer: You? You kiddin'? If the Gestapo would take away your Bloomingdale's charge card, you'd tell 'em everything.

Annie Hall: Oh, you see an analyst?
Alvy Singer: Yeah, just for fifteen years.
Annie Hall: Fifteen years?
Alvy Singer: Yeah, I'm gonna give him one more year, and then I'm goin' to Lourdes.

film making extraordinaire
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" - Bullet Tooth Tony in Snatch

"Okay, you are now firing a gun at your imaginary friend near 400 gallons of nitroglycerin" - Tyler Durden in Fight Club