Worst...Character...Ever

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
That made no sense.
Let's brake it down. I really shouldn't have to explain it to you, you seem like a pretty educated fellow.

"Do you suffer from depression or something?" - At times, when people are depressed, they revolt...if you want to say that...against good things. They don't feel enthusiastic about things that are considered to be great around them.

"I can't believe you even have what it takes to come up with a remark as that one."

What it takes - balls, cajones, guts, brains, etc etc . come up with a remark as that one - self explanitory.

I'll bill you instead. I think you need time to lay your head down.

Must.Not.Conform...
Nope, can't resist. Its jarhead binks...

If all these hyped up trailers for III turned out to be a hoax, and the movie consisted only of a brief 5 min. scence of Jarjar being dropped into a meatgrinder feet first (so i could listen to him squeal "mesa so screwed!") I would give it two thumbs way up.

Hi all,

My first post here, so be gentle.

Not a big fan of Mean Girls (being a male quite the norm.) So most of the mean girls cast get my vote

Originally Posted by Godsend
Let's brake it down. I really shouldn't have to explain it to you, you seem like a pretty educated fellow.

"Do you suffer from depression or something?" - At times, when people are depressed, they revolt...if you want to say that...against good things. They don't feel enthusiastic about things that are considered to be great around them.

"I can't believe you even have what it takes to come up with a remark as that one."

What it takes - balls, cajones, guts, brains, etc etc . come up with a remark as that one - self explanitory.

I'll bill you instead. I think you need time to lay your head down.

Oh, I get it. Your "joke" was supposed to be a lot funnier and more coherent than it turned out, right? Your wit appears to exclude even yourself.

Jar Jar Binks obviously, but I thought the Anakin (spelling) in that movie was just about as annoying, i think jar jar was actually a better actor

worst character is jar jar binks probably, its the first that comes to mind but if i find a more suitable one ill let u kno

batgirl in batman and robin is by far the WORST CHARACTER OF ALL TIME

well, the best character out there is a tough duel between the oracle and the architect. INNOVATIVE characters right there

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by Sedai
The FIfth Element is just such a fun film. I picked up a copy, wondering if it was worth it, and it was.
Def gunna have to say that it was one of my favorite movies growing up, and yes that scene where he dives down with the music, I love!

i HOPE nobody argues with those two characters. if they do. i will be paying you a visit...

I didnt like that kid Charlie in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory... come to think of it, I didnt like any of the characters form that movies. The Oompa-Loompas (I think thats how their name is spelled) scared the living hell out of me. ::shakes:: And that girl that turned into the big blueberry was annoying, the fat kid that got stuck in that pipe in the chocolate river or something was just stupid and Charlie seemed a little queer to me lol. Willy Wonka seemed gay too, I think it was the way his eyes were always so big and the eyelashes were long . The grandfather he was okay.

man, those oopalumpas were very scary indeed.

willy wonka was also scary as well

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
he was meant to be, re read the book and you'll see it's really quite a dark story, this will be portrayed much better in upcoming willy wonka

May The Forks be With Us
The worst Character of all time was the person the Rock played in Walking Tall. It was so bad I can't even remember his name. Every one in that movie was bad but I mean please, it was just terrible with the Rock in there stirring things up, absolutely terrible. I almost walked out when I remembered the price of the Tickets.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

May The Forks be With Us
The worst Character of all time was the person the Rock played in Walking Tall. It was so bad I can't even remember his name. Every one in that movie was bad but I mean please, it was just terrible with the Rock in there stirring things up and acting all tough. In some movies you can do that, in this one you can but find someone that looks remotely scary, don't go get some guy who looks like he's on stereroids, which he probably is. I almost walked out when I remembered the price of the Tickets.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Aww, poor Jar Jar. I must be the only person not to find him annoying

Anyway...
The computer whiz in "The Core", especially at the end.

I dont think Jar Jar was that bad, He really wasn't THAT annoying. For me the worst character ever would probably have to be Ben Affleck in just about everything he's been in.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Originally Posted by russ1510
Wesly Crusher from Star Trek: TNG

Though he never made it to the movies...
I'll drink to that!

But as for someone who did actually make it to the movies, I'd have to say Riddick in Pitch Black annoys me the most.

Oh so many, escpecially in modern cinema. Here are 4 I despise-
(NB* This doesn't include charecters that were intended to bug the **** out of you like Reese Witherspoon in ELECTION, William Atherton in GHOSTBUSTERS & DIE HARD etc)

FORREST GUMP- one dimensional, completly unbelievable charecter that thanks to his contrived portrayal has no redeeming qualities. Represents everything thats wrong with modern society.............do nothing, never think for yourself, take no responsibility for your actions and wonderful things will happen to you.

PRETTY WOMAN (No idea of charecter name)- a money grubbing whore who believes you can judge a book by it's cover

Any charecter HUGH GRANT plays- there all the same snivelling idiot

Any charecter whos sole pupose in life is to find love because Without it they cant be happy or complete people. So far from being independant they meet someone, lose them and then get them back.