Help with the names of 2 movies

Tools    

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
I remember watching an asian gangster movie years ago and some guy get shot in the head but he doesn't die and the bullet can't be removed. This turns him into a complete nut job.

The other movie is set in the future and the government makes everybody of an average intelligence so they are easily controlled and manipulated. The main character in the movie (Henry I think) is a really intelligent guy who gets a job in the government and ends up committing suicide on TV.

Sorry if it's a bit vague.......it's been years
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Originally Posted by Dazed&Confused
The other movie is set in the future and the government makes everybody of an average intelligence so they are easily controlled and manipulated. The main character in the movie (Henry I think) is a really intelligent guy who gets a job in the government and ends up committing suicide on TV.
"Harrison Bergeron" (1995) which premiered on the cable network Showtime. It also goes by the name "Kurt Vonnegut's Harrison Bergeron" as it is kinda loosely based on one of his short stories. It stars Sean Astin, Eugene Levy, Howie Mandel and Christopher Plummer.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
"Harrison Bergeron" (1995) which premiered on the cable network Showtime. It also goes by the name "Kurt Vonnegut's Harrison Bergeron" as it it kinda loosely based on one of his short stories. It stars Sean Astin, Eugene Levy, Howie Mandel and Christopher Plummer.

That's the one

What do you think of this movie?

From what I remember this movie was very good. Had a nice message about media manipulation and mind control.

Any luck with the other movie?

Originally Posted by Dazed&Confused
I remember watching an asian gangster movie years ago and some guy get shot in the head but he doesn't die and the bullet can't be removed. This turns him into a complete nut job.
Oh, and that's John Woo's Bullet in the Head (1990). Yes, the answer was just that obvious.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Oh, and that's John Woo's Bullet in the Head (1990). Yes, the answer was just that obvious.

LOL I feel dumb now

Thanks a lot anyways

For that matter, someone help me with this one, kids create a psycho carnivale? All I remember about it, other than it scaring the crap out of me

k i'm new to the site and i can't make a thread because i need 25 posts
but anyways
i'm trying to remember a movie's name but i can't
it came out in theaters maybe a year ago or so
it's about aliens that take the form of attractive ladies, then they seduce men and kill them... does anyone remember the name of this movie?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Could be a few things, but given the "year ago or so" my guess is either Species 3 or Decoys.

Edit, scratch that because you said it came out theatrically. In that case, Species 2?