Movies about real life serial killers/criminals?

Tools    

I want to watch movies about real life serial killers/criminals i have already seen Pogo the killer clown Zodiac the Frozen Ground my friend Dahmer and the 2 Ted Bundy movies they should not necessarily be movies about serial killers but about criminals who have committed murders such as crimes of passion or mass shootings i find it more interesting to see stories of characters that existed than to watch for example Friday 13th movies

Gacy 2003

Grammar Nazi Killer. Not sure if it's based in real life, though, but it could be.

I want to watch movies about real life serial killers/criminals i have already seen Pogo the killer clown Zodiac the Frozen Ground my friend Dahmer and the 2 Ted Bundy movies they should not necessarily be movies about serial killers but about criminals who have committed murders such as crimes of passion or mass shootings i find it more interesting to see stories of characters that existed than to watch for example Friday 13th movies
Compulsion (1959)
In Cold Blood (1967)

Have you watched: Training Day (2001) with Danzel Washinton?

Green river killer (2005) or The River man (2004)

Movies about the Green river killer Gary Ridgeway and Ted Bundy whom in real life investigaters sought advice from to catch Ridgeway

The Clovehitch Killer (2018)

Loosely based on serial killer Dennis Reader aka The BTK killer and a good watch

Out Of The Blue (2006)

Based on New Zealand mass shooter David Grey, almost forgotten I watched this so many years ago, very authentic sombre piece.

Thank you for the recommendations

The Honeymoon Killers and Deep Crimson are both based on the same couple of serial killers.

I highly recommend The Snowtown Murders about a serial Killer in Australia. Very disturbing especially as his neighbors and friends kind of helped him out. Blood chilling!