Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Senior Year

Don’t find the nudity at all gratuitous. Pretty great film.
It’s a classic.

Of course, I’ve seen it before though only once. Decided to revisit as some idiotic article used this as an example of ‘gratuitous nudity’. *eyeroll*
Don’t even recall the nudity. (I do tend to forget key points, but one would think I would remember this.)

Did you see Men with Jessie Buckley? Not my cuppa tea, but I enjoyed it very much. Interesting theme & Kinnear hilarious in his many parts.

Don’t even recall the nudity. (I do tend to forget key points, but one would think I would remember this.)

Did you see Men with Jessie Buckley? Not my cuppa tea, but I enjoyed it very much. Interesting theme & Kinnear hilarious in his many parts.
I have, yes — actually, my assessment was much the same, it was rather quirky and perhaps unintentionally funny. Ultimately not my cup of tea either, but I do love Buckley herself.

I'm sort of apprehensive about this movie showcasing a UFO cult, its low budg and college student looking. Maybe... Im guessing ahead of time, in the realm of Donnie Darko. Its on the top of many lists so here goes...

I wanted to see The Greatest Beer Run Ever but I don't have a subscription to the right service. But I found this movie, which is something similar, a pub film comedy.

This seems appropriate to watch in pair with the worlds end movie. A scifi adventure where the central character is a rock musician. Recommended by Gunslinger who doesn't visit the board anymore.