I've spent years looking for this 'end of the world' movie...

Tools    

Hi. Can anyone please help me name a movie that I saw?
The memorable parts were our hero was a regular guy who occasionally channeled an alien DJ.
The world came to an end as some virus spread from some leak in a lab. The end was a large look at the earth as the 'dead white zone (engulfed our peacefully waiting hero) spread across, sterilizing the planet.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you!!
Namaste'

Your question is very difficult, but maybe something similar to movies:
Voyage of the Rock Aliens (1984)
Bad Channels (1992)

Your question is very difficult, but maybe something similar to movies:
Voyage of the Rock Aliens (1984)
Bad Channels (1992)

Thanks, but no. The alien (one) never saw Earth.

The Earth guy channeled him from his home planet.

All the characters (other than the channeled alien) were Earthlings.

Our hero was in regular conversations when he'd break into his channeling for a bit. Often while driving with his friend...

What decade and when did you watched?

Perhaps i will find it. Outer Limits is possible?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667860/plotsummary/

ChatAI says
The movie you are describing sounds like "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World," released in 2012, starring Steve Carell and Keira Knightley. In the movie, the world is facing an impending asteroid impact, not a virus from a lab leak, but the premise of the world coming to an end aligns with your description. The character played by Steve Carell is a regular guy who embarks on a journey and encounters various eccentric characters, including an alien DJ.

Heres another suggestion
The movie you are describing is likely "How to Talk to Girls at Parties," released in 2017. In the film, there are scenes where an alien DJ is featured, and the story involves a virus that has an impact on the characters. It's a science fiction film directed by John Cameron Mitchell, based on a short story by Neil Gaiman