Dark City in a spaceship!

Tools    

I today remember a scene from the movie!
For some reason, I thought that it was from Dark City 1998... its an actual ending scene of the movie... I went on YouTube to see the ending scene of Dark City and came to the conclusion it's not the actual movie!

The scene I remember is that man (I think it is a man) trying to get out of some dark city and when he reaches the edge of town, he finds himself on the edge of some giant (alien) spaceship. He looks into abys of the space and there movie ends!

Now... maybe it's not a city maybe is something else (maybe a prison not sure) and I mix it with the Dark City movie!

Does anyone know what it could be?

You might be thinking of (MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE FILM I'M ABOUT TO MENTION, SORRY!)

WARNING: spoilers below
The Signal (2014)

Here's a YouTube clip of just the ending.

You might be thinking of (MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE FILM I'M ABOUT TO MENTION, SORRY!)

WARNING: spoilers below
The Signal (2014)

Here's a YouTube clip of just the ending.

Actually, I found on YouTube scene from the Dark City when he destroyed the wall and found that they are in a space. But it's not the ending of a movie! And I think that I change it for the end!

But then you respond... And that's it! That is a movie I searching for! I don't remember anything else from the movie 😜

THANK YOU A LOT !!!

Yay!

It's funny what can be lurking in your memory. At first I thought maybe you had just misremembered how Dark City went, then my brain shouted that title at me, LOL.