What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Humm... anyone who would make Delilah unhappy deserves to be beaten down Office Space fax machine style! "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!"

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
...he's never a cad though, just busy.
Thats good.

Nah, hes a Computer Aided Design

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Awww, thanks Nebb.
...he's never a cad though, just busy.
I'll beat him to a pulp...just say the word.

*gggrruff*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

You ready? You look ready.
Bed.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I'll beat him to a pulp...just say the word.

*gggrruff*
Go get him....

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Scruff, McGruff
Chicago, Illinois 60652

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i must sound like a banshee by now, the way each time i cough, a little peice of my SOUL must come out with it.

just call me melodramatic

You ready? You look ready.
Listen to The Beatles now. Eleanor Rigby to be exact. It's my one of my tied number one. Yesterday, Let It Be, and Paperback Writer are the others.

May The Forks be With Us
Listening to Ray Charles Golden Hits CD. that is an awsome CD and I got it for 3 dollars

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

'ing

Appy-polly-loggies
Sick as all hell cuz my girl friend got me sick!

reading my friends livejournal

surfing the web

playing a game on pogo.com, listening to DC's cd, browsing on here, and watching Taxi Cab Confessions