The tennis ball helped the driver to park the car in the garage

Tools    

eur
Only remember one scene, probably at the beginning of the movie: a woman in an inexpensive car drives into the garage of an ordinary American house. A tennis ball is tied to the ceiling of the garage. When the ball touches the windshield in front of her, then she presses the brake. The ball is specially tied to the ceiling of the fence so that the driver knows the optimal distance for parking the car in the garage.
Movie probably 2010-2015.

This is gonna be tough because this is a real thing lots of people do in real life, and therefore it's probably in lots of movies. Unless this is a plot point or something.

eur
... in lots of movies...
I don't remember any of those movies.
Key words: female driver, inexpensive car, ordinary American house with a garage.
Year of release of the film, possibly 2010-2016.

I do the tennis ball thing too.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
My dad does the tennis ball thing too.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Teenage drivers are usually the reason for doing this. At least in my case.

Tried this one with a bowling ball. Do NOT recommend.

Balls Out: Gary the Tennis Coach ?

It is a comedy movie starring Seann William Scott as a high school janitor who becomes a tennis coach. In one scene, he parks his car in his garage with a tennis ball hanging from the ceiling.

eur
"The Other Woman" 2014
There is no such episode. This is not the movie I'm looking for.

I don't think this is the movie I'm looking for.

It is a comedy movie starring Seann William Scott as a high school janitor who becomes a tennis coach. In one scene, he parks his car in his garage with a tennis ball hanging from the ceiling.
imdb.com/title/tt0787470/
I don't think this is the movie I'm looking for.

Enough Said (2013)

eur
There is no such episode. This is not the movie I'm looking for.
You might as well guess what it is: Terminator, Avatar or Gone with the Wind