One cancellation by a streaming service, that hurt you the most?

Tools    

Olyphant is a much more widely talented actor than I gave him credit for during his stint on Deadwood (the first place I'd seen him). On Justified, he showed himself as a great dry-humor comic foil... and then in Santa Clarita Diet, he just went completely over the top with his comic chops.

In the later Deadwood movie, that mustache, though... I mean, yeah, it was probably how a person of that time and character would have looked, but I found myself laughing at that 'stache anytime he was onscreen.
I didn’t notice him until Deadwood.

Marling has posted that they will find a way to continue telling the story. Let's hope it is sooner rather than later!

At this point, we'd take anything.

The Adventure Starts Here!
how did y’all miss him in all these great roles?

Doesn't mean I haven't seen him in stuff like this SINCE first seeing him in Deadwood, but I was watching Deadwood episodes when they were new, circa 2004... nearly twenty years ago now! Sheesh, you were just a kid.

And I did see him in Dreamcatcher before Deadwood, now that I think about it. Just never made the connection that it had been before Deadwood. I didn't really *notice* him in Dreamcatcher the same way I noticed him in Deadwood.

You ready? You look ready.
those movies were all before Deadwood, just fyi

so i’ve been drooling over him since high school

that man single handily made me go see The Crazies. alas, i was a guy with his fellow dudes and had to pump the brakes on the drooling

those movies were all before Deadwood, just fyi

so i’ve been drooling over him since high school

that man single handily made me go see The Crazies. alas, i was a guy with his fellow dudes and had to pump the brakes on the drooling

I saw the others AFTER I saw Deadwood, except for Dreamcatcher. I was a semi-newlywed with six kids when Dreamcatcher and Deadwood came out, so... yeah, sorry. Plus, I wasn't drooling over him at that time. Newlywed, remember?

Not on streaming but one that really annoyed me was the cancelling of Utopia. The original British series was suppose to go for four series I believe and they cancelled it after two... so many things were never answered/concluded.

A brilliant and beautifully shot series. And the music, perfect.

Sigh.

Opening scene of series 1:

I know people use the phrase often, but it couldn't be more relevant here. They really don't make them like this anymore.

I know people use the phrase often, but it couldn't be more relevant here. They really don't make them like this anymore.

Sheeit! They cancelled that?