Partridge Films - Animal Alphabet

Tools    

In 1998, British company Partridge Films released Animal Alphabet, which had episodes air on Nick Jr. The letters were accompanied by a song about an exotic animal beginning with that letter. It is also possible to buy the series as an all-in-one DVD online.
But here is what sparked my discovery.
In 2018, a French account posted a dub known as "Animalphabetes", in which two songs are altered, as well as a singer. This made me think, "Did Partridge Films ever make more dubs? If so, are any of these potential lost media?" I then researched, and found a News Article supposing they made 6 dubs. They mention the French Dub, which is nothing new, but also Spanish, Portuguese, and German dubs. I contacted ITV, who confirms they have the show in the archive. I thought I was going to finally uncover it.. Until it was told I would have to pay for it. They also said they had found Spanish and Portuguese dubs, but never a German dub and another dub not specified in the article.
Does anyone remember the German dub's existence? If so, can you tell me more about it? Or even the unspecified dub's existence?

As of fall of 2020, the Spanish dub is found on YouTube! The Portuguese and German dubs however, remain lost...