Countries You're Extra Interested In?

Tools    

Not me. But the rest is basically right. Their modus operandi is to lure a man into a club and give him a free first drink. The drink is spiked or vodka. The idea is to make the man buy more drinks and each drink is like 50$ or something. There are some girls that will talk to him, trying to convince him to buy a drink for each of them, too. They might also give him low-key striptease for like 200$. The idea is that the dude pays with his debit card and before he knows it he spent 3000$ in a single night.

It happened to me while I was in Pigalle. Kicker is that I knew it exactly what was happening to me before it happened and I still went on inside. I went looking for that seedy Paris underbelly and found it on my first night there.

I'm actually surprised by how common this is in Europe. Seems like every major city has the exact same scam. I can't imagine it happening in Canada.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm actually surprised by how common this is in Europe. Seems like every major city has the exact same scam. I can't imagine it happening in Canada.
Canada probably has its own scams. Anyway, how much money did you lose?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Canada probably has its own scams. Anyway, how much money did you lose?

Maybe like $800 CAD? I remember getting that massive bill, but I was missing considerably more money than I remember giving them. Maybe I was pick pocketed as well? I know Paris loves a good pick pocket.

Needless to say, Paris is not one of my favourite cities. Even without the crime, I didn't see the romantic side it's known for. I think Krakow is a much more beautiful and romantic city but I don't know very many people who ever go there.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
... I think Krakow is a much more beautiful and romantic city ...
Don't forget about Gdańsk. Would be a good combo Krakow+Gdańsk... for a week.

Don't forget about Gdańsk. Would be a good combo Krakow+Gdańsk... for a week.
I have yet to visit Gdańsk but I’ve heard nice things about it! But I feel like it’s a summer destination? I tend to travel during the colder months.

I also want to visit Szczecin to see that big fat cat but he’s in a shelter now.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've ben to Kraków. Recommended. Never been to Gdańsk or Szczecin even though they're not that far (compared to you guys of course).

I always wanted to visit Japan and China, hope one day I will
I adore their culture
I would never go to China. Their treatment of all animals is abysmal. The worst in the world IMO & that’s saying something.