Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Long Good Friday
God tier Hoskins peformance, great theme music and a young Pierce Brianna. You can't lose. 10/10 movie.

God tier Hoskins peformance, great theme music and a young Pierce Brianna. You can't lose. 10/10 movie.
I like it, an hour in. I have had it on my schedule a long time, but i never realized it is an british movie.

Watching the newest of my favorite horror series. Sometimes I just wish it was real!

wanabe movie critique
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

I remember watching the movie “Titanic”(1997) on our television. As a child, I was very fascinated by ships. So I watched the whole movie with my parents. Yeah, that was embarrassing. It was an embarrassment that was safely left ignored. And now I can download it online and enjoy watching it every weekend.

The film is a masterpiece. I still enjoy this movie to date. No matter how many times I have rewatched this movie, I cry like a baby every time. DiCaprio and Kate are wonderful. The movie was full of emotions. I liked the details of the movie. It became the first movie to gross $1 billion.

I remember watching the movie “Titanic”(1997) on our television. As a child, I was very fascinated by ships. So I watched the whole movie with my parents. Yeah, that was embarrassing. It was an embarrassment that was safely left ignored. And now I can download it online and enjoy watching it every weekend.

The film is a masterpiece. I still enjoy this movie to date. No matter how many times I have rewatched this movie, I cry like a baby every time. DiCaprio and Kate are wonderful. The movie was full of emotions. I liked the details of the movie. It became the first movie to gross $1 billion.
i remember seeing titanic as a kid, it made me cry alot when jack died

Good fit for my shell-shocked post-migraine mood.
Good fit. I streamed this, but it looked like crap on my iPad (no idea why). Bought the dvd & loved it. Over-rated though.

Good fit. I streamed this, but it looked like crap on my iPad (no idea why). Bought the dvd & loved it. Over-rated though.
Agreed, it is very overrated, but still good. I’ve only seen it once before, and a monochrome palette appeals to me right now.