Name of (Irish?) Mob movie with 3 heads of crime family?

Tools    

I watched a gangster movie recently that had, I think, the following:

- I think it was filmed relatively recently - the video quality was better than 90's

- It was not The Irishman (I checked)

- I think it was set in semi-modern day? I think there were cellphones.

- I think they mention "The Troubles", or at least, there's a line about "not wanting to go back to the bloody early years" or something

- I think they talk about car bombs at some point, but as a piece in the past

- I think there are 3 heads of crime families, I think they're Irish, and I think they're semi-retired, but all fighting each other, and eventually all either succeed at or try to kill each other by the end of the movie

- The (I think) main character has a study with some guns in it; I think a particular revolver (maybe a white handle?) is important for some reason and gets used at some point

- One of the heads of crime family is a lighter-skinned white-haired man, heavy set, and I think he's the crazy / angry one

- Maybe this wasn't a movie? Maybe it was a tv show?

I'm going nuts trying to remember what this was. I feel like Robert DeNiro was in it, but I've been through his IMDB and none of the titles look familiar / were it.

I've been through listacles of Irish mob movies, but again, nothing rang a bell.

Please help!

I checked the trailer out - I don't think that was it. Thank you for responding and trying at all though! I'm still going a little nuts!

Thanks for the reply again, maybe I am mixing up movies.

I think one of the heads of family was an informant for the FBI? Or they turned informant to save themselves and retired?

I checked both of the movies you mentioned, neither are it.

Thanks again for your time and attention everyone.

Well, speaking of Irish informants - The Departed. Also give A History of Violence a try.

Also, not sure why your description got me thinking about it, but maybe try Eastern Promises.

Agree with the view stated above that this is likely to be a mash-up of several films.

I really appreciate all of your guys' tries here. I've checked Eastern Promises, Kill the Irishman, and A History of Violence. All not what I'm remembering. The Departed I remember pretty vividly for the elevator scene.

I think maybe focusing on the thing I remember the most strongly - the study - might be better? There's a study / office that one of the crime bosses has that has a gun case, and there's a revolver in it that gets used / is important at some point. Similar to the study in Longmire (Would be a link here but I'm not allowed to post links) but not Longmire.

It might not even be a Mob movie - it could be a comedy or something with mob boss / crime head elements?

Thanks John Dumbear - no, not that one. I'd remember Sean Connery and Matthew Broderick.

Also it was much newer than that, I'm going to guess at least 2005?