Lego ninjago mandela effect

Tools    

Okay so this may sound like the ravings of a mad man but i have to find out about this, okay so basically in the lego ninjago move near the beginning theres a news segment about the ninjas and something about a 95% chance of being attacked and all that jazz but the 1st 2nd and 3rd time i watched this specific segment of this specific move the news reporter is a white like character with a pompadour and such and yet (stay with me here) the 4th time watching the movie (all from Netflix) the reporter was a black type character with a clearly black hairstyle and a gap between his teeth and even a CLEARLY different voice actor. so i guess what im asking is what the hell is going on i thought i was going crazy and i still kind of do but why is there 2 versions, why did they do this, why did they change it. now believe me i really have no hate or love for either character based on skin color i am just very confused. AND I have a picture of each version so i KNOW its not all in my head alright. so pleas... explain if you are so able that is

I have a picture of each version so i KNOW its not all in my head alright. so pleas... explain if you are so able that is
They might have created different versions of short sequences (like a news report) to make it more marketable for different countries?

my god thats it wow, thanks, now i have to find something else to obsess over i guess

Many people still recall Mandela dying in prison. How is this possible?

Many people still recall Mandela dying in prison. How is this possible?

You wanna hear a Mandela effect? I still have my false memory of the Galaxy Quest VHS cover having Seven of Nine from Star Trek instead of Tim Allen. Very clear memory, too!

"How tall is King Kong ?"
You wanna hear a Mandela effect? I still have my false memory of the Galaxy Quest VHS cover having Seven of Nine from Star Trek instead of Tim Allen. Very clear memory, too!
Winston Rowntree has a lovely (or terrifying ?) page on that, one of my favorite : http://www.viruscomix.com/page567.html

Are you sure it wasn’t Sigourney Weaver?

She was in Galaxy Quest.

Are you sure it wasn’t Sigourney Weaver?

She was in Galaxy Quest.

No in the memory Seven of Nine is in the center of the VHS instead of Tim Allen. I had seen plenty of Voyager at that point. I've watched Star Trek since my baby days.

No in the memory Seven of Nine is in the center of the VHS instead of Tim Allen. I had seen plenty of Voyager at that point. I've watched Star Trek since my baby days.
My guess is that you were intoxicated at the time.