What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Saw these at my local 7/11 and just had to pick them up!
Yes you did! Three stunners here. Love Bullitt.

Didn’t know 711 sold movies?

Family Dollar had this at discount so bought it for my collection. Not sure I’ve ever seen this.

This afternoon I picked up a couple used dvds and blu rays. I got Hitch Hike to Hell and Two Thousand Maniacs on blu ray and Heavenly Creatures and The Big Bounce on dvd.

the one with kate winslet right? cause i loved that movie aswell
Totally. And Melanie Lynskey who has also gone on to many good movies. New Zealand & Australian actors are excellent.

Totally. And Melanie Lynskey who has also gone on to many good movies. New Zealand & Australian actors are excellent.
thought so cause i remember seeing it long time ago. its a good movie.
yes they are im proud to be an aussie

yes they are im proud to be an aussie
I'm still trying to figure out where I want to move to... I used to love the United States, but it's been taking a dive for sometime now. I thought of moving to Australia, (as I think I'd like the weather), but its heavy on censorship laws as far as I know. I'd like to go to Finland, but its way too cold. I thought of going to Italy or Southern France, (because of their artistic beauty), but having relatives who live over there, they're going through things too. So then I find myself back where I started... accepting fate and realizing there is no place on Earth that's more or less "better" than the next, (to some subjective and other objective degrees.)
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

I'm still trying to figure out where I want to move to... I used to love the United States, but it's been taking a dive for sometime now. I thought of moving to Australia, (as I think I'd like the weather), but its heavy on censorship laws as far as I know. I'd like to go to Finland, but its way too cold. I thought of going to Italy or Southern France, (because of their artistic beauty), but having relatives who live over there, they're going through things too. So then I find myself back where I started... accepting fate and realizing there is no place on Earth that's more or less "better" than the next, (to some subjective and other objective degrees.)
i know queensland is a good spot to move cause its always warm here only gets cold at night and morning in winter. oh yea i had american people telling me that when they moved here. that is true and the people are nice except when theres rude people about covid. i would go to italy or france those 2 are amazing countries i been to them and they are beautiful. oh that is true but theres some nice countries to live at also that are safe and have nice people and no crimes

Australia has “heavy censorship laws”? Is this true?

Wherever you might dream of going to, you have to consider how you would make a living in a foreign country. Do they even allow immigration? Do you speak their language?

I got 4 new blu rays today. I got Defending Your Life (Criterion), An American Werewolf in London (arrow steelbook), Trapped Alive (arrow), and the Running Man (arrow).

Today I went to the mall and got 3 Arrow blu rays. I got the Robocop 2 disc steelbook which includes the director's cut and the theatrical cut, The Andromeda Strain, and Ivansxtc.

Been watching movies by Forest Whitaker and its Thrilling. The Panic Room being the latest one to sit for. I recommend it for you guys.