Independent space movie

Tools    

American movie 2000s-2010s, independent, budget, simplistic. Not so bad, all things considered.

On board a spaceship, a fire starts, a black astronaut wakes from hibernation, and discovers his colleague died. He is alone and confined to a small empty room, where all the movie takes place. He was supposed to go around the sun, and then towards another planet I don't remember, but because the accident he must come back to Earth. However, even that will take months, he doesn't have any distraction, and messages with the capcom are not in real time. He is bored and everything goes wrong: on Earth, budget, bureaucracy and downsizing complicate his mission. They upload music to his console, but he doesn't like it. He has to fix an electrical failure, but can't find the problem and every time he tries to repair it, he fails and electricity shuts down. The last time, electricity doesn't restart, so he gives up and accepts his death. The room becomes cold, and he starts to hallucinate in his blanket. After a nightmare he wakes up, fixes the problem, restarts life support and by then he is close to Earth. Before re-entry, he tells capcom that he decided to continue the mission no matter what, meaning he will live many years more in this cell.

Yeap, thanks

I need some information about Electricity anyone can guide me?